FS/FT: Yuasa YTZ14S Battery

Cheech

I have a YTZ14S battery in my garage that was pulled from my wrecked 2002 Katana 600. It has been on a battery tender since I bought it, every time I bring the both the Kat and the CBR in the garage they immediately get hooked up. Batt is about 3-4 months old, purchased from Iron Pony. I'm asking $100, or I'll look at any trades you might have for a 03 CBR600RR.

Edited by Cheech
price drop for CL

Nope. Mine uses a Yuasa YTZ10S-BS AGM. 130 bucks maybe for a new Yuasa AGM. Or 55 bucks for a cheapo AGM.

The YTZ14S is worth 75 to 214 (OEM retail) bucks new, on Google shopping search, depending on what type it is and who made it.

Yuasa model and AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) type are at the high end of price, of course.

Nope. Mine uses a Yuasa YTZ10S-BS AGM. 130 bucks maybe for a new Yuasa AGM. Or 55 bucks for a cheapo AGM.

The YTZ14S is worth 75 to 214 (OEM retail) bucks new, on Google shopping search, depending on what type it is and who made it.

Yuasa model and AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) type are at the high end of price, of course.

Anything on Google Shopping that's below about 140/150 are the non-AGM knockoffs. This is the real deal.

The YTZ10S's are about an inch or so shorter than the 14S's. I used to havea YTX9-BS on the Kat, with the way the fuse box fit over the battery I had enough clearance to put this in.