TSBR forums: WTF?

flounder

Guest MotoGP Tix

(( Nice to get the benefit of the doubt ))

We get around 15-20 spam joiners a day, It is very hard sometimes to tell a legit from a spam joiner, what is your email ? What Screen name did you choose ??

Sawry for any inconvenience..

(( Nice to get the benefit of the doubt ))

We get around 15-20 spam joiners a day, It is very hard sometimes to tell a legit from a spam joiner, what is your email ? What Screen name did you choose ??

Sawry for any inconvenience..

ya gotta love the general public......aint they smart??? :):dj:

Guest MotoGP Tix

Ok heres the deal :

Tramatizedon----e@yahoo.com (( edited for anti spam, please do it on first post also ))

So as silly as this may sound IF this is your join email , I must have read it as some sort of drug or something..

Not traumatize d one , seriously I get 15 or so a day and little clues like that as silly as it may seam are a sign of spam..

Tramatize : Traumatize Spelling errors as silly as it ma sea ( joke ) are a sign of a spammer... In this case I dont know for sure if thats what triggered my spam senses , or if I thought it sounded DRUG LIKE, alot of the spam joiners will have prescription names in there emails ( Ps spammers thank you for that it makes it a tad easier )

So no massive conspiracy, no need to boycott, or protest, or smell monkey poo....

Again, the above is just an example I do not know what screen name you picked or your email.

Ok heres the deal :

Tramatizedon----e@yahoo.com (( edited for anti spam, please do it on first post also ))

So as silly as this may sound IF this is your join email , I must have read it as some sort of drug or something..

Not traumatize d one , seriously I get 15 or so a day and little clues like that as silly as it may seam are a sign of spam..

Tramatize : Traumatize Spelling errors as silly as it ma sea ( joke ) are a sign of a spammer... In this case I dont know for sure if thats what triggered my spam senses , or if I thought it sounded DRUG LIKE, alot of the spam joiners will have prescription names in there emails ( Ps spammers thank you for that it makes it a tad easier )

So no massive conspiracy, no need to boycott, or protest, or smell monkey poo....

Again, the above is just an example I do not know what screen name you picked or your email.

dont you dare fucking explain shit!!!!!! why i outta.....:slap: .....no need too!!!!!!!!!!!

i love bbs' man...its entertaining, ppl are entertaining :beathorse::rant::flingpoo:

Guest MotoGP Tix

Ok correct me if Im wrong but wouldnt you find it fair to say that :

sounds a tad spammish ?? Geez lets be fair about it... ( plus I didnt even see that as a recent join, so all around sawry's

I posted on your thread

I saw that and was just edited out Matt's email as you asked.

the account I tried to set up was flounder (same as here)

with an email address of [

• 3 weeks later...