Hellllllppppp

Zoner1320

pulled the plugs out after 30 horrible mins. they are black but dont look fouled. I drained the gas before i took out the plugs and dropped a a lil 93 octaine in her still runnin like shit. I tried to put it gear when she was runnin and it stalled. I tried dry gas and cleanen the carbs out.

1 month and it turned into a turd? i didnt start mine for a yr and it fired up no issues at all even with 1 yr old gas (a little stabil in it). what mods do you have on it? power commander? anything else that remapped it? air filter clogged? lots of things could cause your issue.

Could be the valves. Could be electrical. Could be the stator is not recharging it fast enough at the lower rpms. Could be a hole in the exhaust reducing back preasure. Could be a thousand things. Start from the intake and work your way through the engine to the exhaust. Then check all electrical you can.

its always run with 93 with a splash of cam2 no commander just put a fresh filter on. I have never had this issue. So I dropped new plugs in and even new coil ons. she runs for about a second then stalls out. when it is running it sounds mean like a kawi should no more dirt bike sound. now that its on all cylders just gotta fix the stalling

Let's start this lecture with the basics - your engine needs fuel, air, spark to work properly. Take each plug and put the head of the plug on an engine bolt and see if you're getting good spark (while cranking it over). If good spark then check your air filter, clogged air filter / mice nests can cause poor performance. Is there any dampness on the plug like its getting fuel? If I'm not mistaken, kawasaki finally fuel injected ZZR600s in 06+ models? Is your power commander lighting up and cycling through on start up?

Changing your plugs may help, it a mystery to me why sometimes a non-fould but carboned plug refuses to work no matter if I blast it out and it looks like new, but sometimes you gotta pay a little to get the job done.

Edited by magifesq
typo

its always run with 93 with a splash of cam2 no commander just put a fresh filter on. I have never had this issue. So I dropped new plugs in and even new coil ons. she runs for about a second then stalls out. when it is running it sounds mean like a kawi should no more dirt bike sound. now that its on all cylders just gotta fix the stalling

When you say it sounds like a dirt bike, do you mean really loud or do you mean like a single cylinder thumping? If you can you might try removing a plug wire from each cylinder while it running to see if anything happenns. If you pull the plug and it dies that's good, if not you now know which cylinder is running rough and needs attention. Just a thought.;)

Dirt bike sound = like missing a few plugs. figured out the spark. not fouled just really black. went down to the Zone picked up some new plugs. I did the transplant. Still no better went to the local Kawi dealer and was fortunate to pick up some new coils. put those on got better for a second. So now i have spark, fuel and air. looked at the electrical and found the issue. There is a rodent that is goin to die a painful death. my wife was in the garage and found some what she sais lookedmlike straw from the side of my bike she pulled it out for fear of me getting mad she neglected to tell me about the nest between my header and engine. Then i discovered the chewed wires. End of story.