Help me find an apartment...

r6allstar

I live off Sawmill/Hard Road, and have been at the same place for over 2 years. Only reason I'm not renewing my lease this time is because I've been house searching and will hopefully buy something.

I live in Olde Mill Lakes, 2bed/2bath, 1300sqfeet, $620/month. NEVER had a problem and I leave my car doors unlocked/windows down ALL the time, as well as leave my apt unlocked more than I should, lol, but I'm just so comfortable, its very quiet and a great location for me.

you got a make, model, and plate number for that car? :banana:

OK, here the update.. just rented a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath duplex with a HUGE 2 car garage in Dublin.. $875/mo. Its a little more than I wanted to spend but not bad for the location and size. I love this place, I get the keys on Friday!

Now if I can find a way to tell my g/f's friend that she cant move in with us. Last night we went out and in a drunken rage I told her that I didnt care if she moved in.. this was somewhat fine until my g/f started getting some weird vibes from the friend.... long story short, she wants in my pants..might make living together a little awkward.. and dangerous for me cuz she is kinda hot.. huge knocks lol

Any self-respecting man would work lots of drugs and alcohol into the situtation and get some mad threesome action going on.

Any self-respecting man would work lots of drugs and alcohol into the situtation and get some mad threesome action going on.
+1

also, cheaper utils and rent with another rack in the house

I agree with the both of you. My g/f and I have been together for almost 4 years and she has told me the threesome thing might have worked at the beginning of the relationship but not now lol.. but maybe the drugs and alcohol would do the trick :). I like the thought of cheaper rent with multiple racks but my g/f is really wanting it to be OUR place since it is the first time we have really gotten a place together.. not to mention the awkwardness with her friend. Oh well, looks like my fantasy to coming home to two women walking around in their panties will never come true haha

I agree with the both of you. My g/f and I have been together for almost 4 years and she has told me the threesome thing might have worked at the beginning of the relationship but not now lol.. but maybe the drugs and alcohol would do the trick :). I like the thought of cheaper rent with multiple racks but my g/f is really wanting it to be OUR place since it is the first time we have really gotten a place together.. not to mention the awkwardness with her friend. Oh well, looks like my fantasy to coming home to two women walking around in their panties will never come true haha

What's the name of the complex you are moving to? It sounds like a nice place.

What's the name of the complex you are moving to? It sounds like a nice place.

It isnt a complex.. it is a house. It is on Chippenhook Ct..off of Cranston Dr, the back yard backs up to Riverside Dr. I think it is pretty nice, quiet area. The guy is actually wanting to get rid of the place (marriage/kids) so he said if I wanted he would sell the place on land contract which would be nice if I get a little more settled in in the next year or so. :D