Just throwing this out there: Trade for a sportbike

NightRider

1985 Honda Sabre 1100 (v65) for trade.

I just bought this, on the 22 of last month. I've only put 495 miles on it, since i've owned it. And will go up as i'm riding it almost everyday. Currently the mileage sits at 36,321.

Bike runs very well, starts up every time. Has 116 hp, and is pretty fast for a cruiser-ish motorcycle. New front tire, back tire still looks pretty good. Minor nicks and scratches. Nothing major. For a 23 yr old bike, it looks great. And runs even better. No stalls, no carb issues.

Digital gauges. Fuel, gear indicator, temp. Aftermarket fog lights that work. Shaft driven, no chains to mess with.

The only things that don't work on the bike are the clock...and the headlight. More than likely just needs a bulb.

Again, can't say how well this runs, rides and looks for being as old as i am. If you have any question's or an offer, please pm me....or call 740-277-6652.

Here is a photobucket link, for pics. http://photobucket.com/shawns

Kbb value on the bike is 2175$.

Like i said, just throwing this out here...and looking to trade for a sportbike.

Any older, 80's early 90's sportbike. MUST be at least 600cc. MUST run.

Katanas, Cbrs, Ninjas, FJs, Fzrs...you get the idea.

If you, or anyone you know is looking to trade. Let me know.

Thanks

Shawn

Edited by NightRider

I could try to talk Hob13 into trading that evil-looking Kanatuna he's got. Given how purdy that Sabre is, though, you probably wouldn't want it.

Haha, thanks for the offer. Is that Kat running right yet?

Good luck. Get the 600cc so we can ride before the season ends.

I'm ready to ride now mang. Anytime.

Whenever your ready. :D

Getting there. We're going to fully synch the carbs this weekend; they're still a bit off. It's pretty damned quick though, for what it is.

Has Hob let you take it on some sweet roads yet? :D

You think he would be interested in throwing some cash in with the kat?

You're welcome to talk to him about that- no need for me to play middleman. He certainly sounded interested when I mentioned this thread to him earlier, so it wouldn't hurt to send him a PM or something and see what's what.

So far I've only taken it up Broad St while we were all out riding a couple days ago. Even so, it was pretty cool-- I plan on getting a chance to run it a bit next time we roll out to the country.

You're welcome to talk to him about that- no need for me to play middleman. He certainly sounded interested when I mentioned this thread to him earlier, so it wouldn't hurt to send him a PM or something and see what's what.

So far I've only taken it up Broad St while we were all out riding a couple days ago. Even so, it was pretty cool-- I plan on getting a chance to run it a bit next time we roll out to the country.

Thanks for the info. I'll shoot him a pm.