Stunt Show at Half Time Tavern on Sat the 12th @ 4pm

BornSinner

Hey all..

I was told about a Stunt Show happening at Half Time Tavern on Bethel Rd. tomorrow by a good friend of mine.

The stunt show starts at 4pm and the rider's name is Eric "E-Brake" Pettit.

www.e-brakestunts.com

He is touring around Ohio and this is one of his stops. Its is before the BIG OSU game on Sat, and the weather looks great.

Stop by and hang out....good food and drink specials and for the CornHole players, there is an outside bar with boards and lots of room to play and hang out.

Thanks...Hope to see some riders there

Halftime Tavern

1532 Bethel Rd

In the Bethel Center

614-459-8485

My 8 year old was jazzed to see this - he watched some vids on the guy's website and thought it would be 'cool'.

Pulled into the parking lot at 10 till 4, nothing.

White pickup with the stunt bike (I'm guessing) pulls in at 3:55, guy and girl get out, go into bar. "Cool" I'm thinking, he'll talk to the manager, get things set up, we'll be rolling in 10 minutes.

Girl comes out 10 minutes later, gets jacket out of truck, goes back into the bar.

At 4:30, Jr. and I gave up and came home, as we had an OSU football game party to go to.

Glad we didn't keep waiting - we could have spent another hour in the truck listening to the radio and watching a stunt bike just sitting there.

SO, he was in the bar for at least an hour and a half. IF he ever did get on the bike, it might have been an interesting / dangerous show, if one's to assume he was indulging in an adult beverage or two or more...

Anyone know if he ever did get the bike out?