FLashin blue and red

Ludefreak

HOLY SHIT...... its 315 in the morning and i just walked away from a sure DUI

I dont know who i paid off but THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH... I'm ridin home from downtown dayton, just got done putin it to this hottie. Ive had a few.DID my business,ridin home listenin to Godsmack cruisin rt4 goin 115 {strait line mind u} look to my rite Cross highway, OH shit i say..get 2 harshman rd exit,the lights come on.Im fuct,Pull over in front of stebbins high school, put my helmet on the pavement stand up,turn and get my registration from my rear seat. I turn and hand my licences to the officer and he says to me,you still live on silver oak st.. Dazed i say yes i'm headed home now.. He says keep it down,,, and turns and walks away..... say what dumbfounded i am,wndering what or who i did for such a free pass wow Iwill not take this lightly... i am amazed that i was able to get home to my family after i saw those hatefull red and blue lights come on.. What did i do to deserve a second,third,fourth,or even a fifth chance. Thank you so very much...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off.. your a fucking dipshit for riding your bike drunk..

Second. YOUR A FUCKING DIPSHIT FOR RIDING YOUR BIKE DRUNK.

Stay the fuck away from me on the road because if you cause me or any of my friends to get hurt due to your stupidity, a wreck will be the least of your worries.

RJM is that you????

But +1 on the riding Drunk.... I rode home buzzed once (2 beers) Softball game rain delay and it was bad enough just following someone at the speedlimit.

But the cop probably let you go for stopping, and hell the cop probably rides a sportbike himself.

Stay the fuck away from me on the road because if you cause me or any of my friends to get hurt due to your stupidity, a wreck will be the least of your worries.

+1

Not cool, dude!! :slap:

yea i know.... so flounder you up for a ride??? LOL Thanks again Mr cool cop...

Yeah sure.. just you and me.. I know a nice long road where we can get wasted and get the bikes up to about 170... I will let you lead.. dont worry about the signs that say dead end or cliff ahead.. Thats just for the pansy riders.

Oh and if Im not mistaken.. Dont you have kids? Way to lead by example dad.. I have a better idea.. Lets get your kids wasted and tell them to go play in traffic.. Its really no different then what you did "Mr Cool Cop"

Although I cant give you too much shit because Darwinism is a real bitch so not much you can do about that.

Alcohol + Riding = Retards.

I dont know who i paid off but THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH... I'm ridin home from downtown dayton, just got done putin it to this hottie. Ive had a few.DID my business,ridin home listenin to Godsmack cruisin rt4 goin 115 {strait line mind u} look to my rite Cross highway, OH shit i say..get 2 harshman rd exit,the lights come on.Im fuct,Pull over in front of stebbins high school, put my helmet on the pavement stand up,turn and get my registration from my rear seat. I turn and hand my licences to the officer and he says to me,you still live on silver oak st.. Dazed i say yes i'm headed home now.. He says keep it down,,, and turns and walks away..... say what dumbfounded i am,wndering what or who i did for such a free pass wow Iwill not take this lightly... i am amazed that i was able to get home to my family after i saw those hatefull red and blue lights come on.. What did i do to deserve a second,third,fourth,or even a fifth chance. Thank you so very much...

:nono:

Awwww Everybody is so perfect... i dont remember sayin i was drunk, i said it was a sure dui if the cop pressed... but thats here nor there... drinkin and ridin is all the same.. And i commend all of you who have the restraint to not ride their bikes after having had a few beers... Well see ya around. And keep the insults coming... Lets see tool, dipshit, retard.. Is that all, theres got to be better insults that you can come up with...

Awwww Everybody is so perfect... i dont remember sayin i was drunk, i said it was a sure dui if the cop pressed... but thats here nor there... drinkin and ridin is all the same.. And i commend all of you who have the restraint to not ride their bikes after having had a few beers... Well see ya around. And keep the insults coming... Lets see tool, dipshit, retard.. Is that all, theres got to be better insults that you can come up with...

I wasn't trying to insult you, I was simply stating a fact:

Alcohol + Riding = Retards.

DUI determined by BAC is a retarded policy anyway. If I'm swerving and unable to control my vehicle, give me a ticket for "failure to control" and take me off the road. If I'm speeding, give me a ticket for speeding. If I'm running red lights, give me a ticket for running red lights. If I'm riding perfectly fine and my BAC is .11 it is utterly retarded to ticket me. Everyone responds to alcohol differently. Ticket those who are breaking the other laws associated with driving (or riding) no matter their BAC, that makes a lot more sense.

DUI determined by BAC is a retarded policy anyway. If I'm swerving and unable to control my vehicle, give me a ticket for "failure to control" and take me off the road. If I'm speeding, give me a ticket for speeding. If I'm running red lights, give me a ticket for running red lights. If I'm riding perfectly fine and my BAC is .11 it is utterly retarded to ticket me. Everyone responds to alcohol differently. Ticket those who are breaking the other laws associated with driving (or riding) no matter their BAC, that makes a lot more sense.

Ah yes.. the individual that thinks they know more then the scientists that initially perform these studies. Well Dr. since you are right that everyone performs differently based on how much alcohol they have consumed as well as a ton of other factors you should already know that the restrictions in place are based on years of study and public safety concerns.

You and lude should should go ride together..

Sorry LUDE but i'm with Flouner & XB12 on this one.

We all do stupid stuff now & then, nobody can deny that but drinking & riding is just wrong.

Dont let us read about you on here as another (drunk rider by any standard) stat

Ah yes.. the individual that thinks they know more then the scientists that initially perform these studies. Well Dr. since you are right that everyone performs differently based on how much alcohol they have consumed as well as a ton of other factors you should already know that the restrictions in place are based on years of study and public safety concerns.

You and lude should should go ride together..

You would not find a single scientist that would make a blanket statement that all people have the same physical reaction to a BAC of .08. Why not enforce the other laws despite what BAC a person has when driving recklessly?

I see you say (see above in red) yet later you say you were riding home to the family? How does your family feel about riding after :drink: & after :sex:?

You would not find a single scientist that would make a blanket statement that all people have the same physical reaction to a BAC of .08. Why not enforce the other laws despite what BAC a person has when driving recklessly?

You may be right about the scientists.. but your argument is null and void considering that everyone acts different and reacts different to certain situations...

Driving 90mph is cool for some and not others but facts are that there are laws.. you may not like them but they are still laws.. and getting buzzed, drunk or whatever and riding is a fucking stupid decision and if you think your better then that then your a fucking stupid person. I have no sympathy for you if you get hurt while drinking and riding and would not even care to help you after knowing your opinion on the subject... If you think Im kidding, Im sure others on here know me well enough to agree that if you were drinking and riding and wrecked, I would have no problem sitting there watching you bleed while eating a sandwhich. I will be able to do it with no concern for your well being because I will have the comfort knowing you wont be around to hurt anyone else I know or care about... Call me an asswhole or whatever you like but like I said earlier.. Why fight Darwinism just so that it can hurt someone else..