Knee Surgery, AGAIN!

unc7237

Having knee surgery done again tomorrow due to a work related injury. I will be out of it most of the weekend. Thoughts & prayers that all goes well are greatly appreciated. Hope to see ya'll next week @ QS&L & BW&R, knee & weather permitting of course. Have a great weekend!

Dave

Good luck. I've had 3 myself. Never fun. Spent the summer after I graduated High School in the the CPM device, good times. Bust ass in rehab, makes a big difference.

Oh CPM machines, I remember using those on patients when I worked at Grant. It is a great device to help slowly work your way up back to normal ROM.

What exactly are you having done? What was damaged? Bone, mensci, ligament, etc? Best of luck with your recovery.

Medial meniscus tear was repaired 9/08. They are going in to clean it out since it has gotten worse, bone on bone now. Getting a de-loader brace too. Most likely a partial knee re-placement next year sometime.

I plan on bustin my butt again @ rehab...wanna be back on my CBR as soon as possible.

Thanks everybody! Much appreciated. Melanie & I will keep ya'll posted.

It's an out patient procedure so I will be home tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks again & lookin forward to ya'll visitin. Ya'll better practice up on your Madden, Halo & NCAA March Madness!

Dave