Too Much Tebow

dmagicglock

Should the media's love of Tim Tebow be censored?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Should the media's love of Tim Tebow be censored?

• Yes, enough is enough!
    • No, he's just the bomb diggity
    • If I were as popular as him I'd do a lot of hookers and blow

omg I can't take the hero worship of tim tebow anymore. I realize he's good, really good, I realize he's really good off the field too... But these announcers are romanticizing him more than the liberal media romanticizes Obama. You can't even watch a game without wanting to throwup from all the touchy feely banter going on... That being said, I'll make it a poll question...

omg I can't take the hero worship of tim tebow anymore. I realize he's good, really good, I realize he's really good off the field too... But these announcers are romanticizing him more than the liberal media romanticizes Obama. You can't even watch a game without wanting to throwup from all the touchy feely banter going on... That being said, I'll make it a poll question...

I'd like to see a cage match between Tebow and Obama. Hell, I'd even get that on PPV.

Maybe throw in Immadinnerjacket or whatever his name is as a "guest referee"?

Totally agree dmagic......

Seems like a good kid, and heck of a ball player..... But I'm SICK of the constant media fawning since he made that speech last season..... Especially his own coach!!

that is also the first thing i have agreed with what obama has said but i dont really want to hear about it for a week straight. kayne was a jackass but i also agree with him that beyonce video was better than the taylor swift video. how many people have copied the swift video and put it on youtube