So who wrecked???

Putty

Coworker just told me he was in his car lastnight getting on the Morse Rd exit and a pack of bikes were in front of him. There were cars in front of the bikes. Well, when they got to 270, instead of merging into traffic, they passed between cars on the line. Two of them made it through....the last one got clipped by one of the cars.....it bounced between the two cars, hitting them both.....he fell off...bike went right and was t-boned by someone merging from the Easton/270 ramp. Anyone know this person who is lucky to be alive?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when they got to 270, instead of merging into traffic, they passed between cars on the line. Two of them made it through....the last one got clipped by one of the cars.....it bounced between the two cars, hitting them both.....he fell off...bike went right and was t-boned by someone merging from the Easton/270 ramp. Anyone know this person who is lucky to be alive?

:mad: That didn't help our sport in the non-riding public eye. :( Dumbasses for sure!

If nobody will fess up we will have to do a process of elimination.

List of people who did not wreck last night

Putty

Shittygsxr

Gsxrnurse

Benyen Soljax

the rest of you are still suspects

You can add my name to the list..

Putty

Shittygsxr

Gsxrnurse

Benyen Soljax

Pedro

Lpsanders

lemosley01

Im sure this smartass quote was aimed at me..

PS.. I was in my CCW class earning the right to carry a gun...

Bring it Team Kimber...

He was probably talking about a squid... not a flat fish....

How is the class going, Chris (Z) in there too?

He was probably talking about a squid... not a flat fish....

How is the class going, Chris (Z) in there too?

Ah.. the squid... good point.. either way still fun to give putty shit..

Zorro puss'd out on the class... Friggen summer friend.. and not even that anymore.

Although.. he was at Cedar Point that day..

Just think if Lane Splitting was legal here like it is in Cali, I think Pittsburgh or New Jersey leagalized, and the rest of the world...

Sucks I felt safer lane splitting in South Africa then I do sitting in traffic here in the states...

Oh well. I did it once here and the guy was slowing down and speeding up after he passed me twice on the highway then had me pinned in the fast lane behind someone doing the limit, but still who shouldn't have been in the fast lane.

Just think if Lane Splitting was legal here like it is in Cali, I think Pittsburgh or New Jersey leagalized, and the rest of the world...

Sucks I felt safer lane splitting in South Africa then I do sitting in traffic here in the states...

Oh well. I did it once here and the guy was slowing down and speeding up after he passed me twice on the highway then had me pinned in the fast lane behind someone doing the limit, but still who shouldn't have been in the fast lane.

If only they would legalize it. I'm not talking about 60mph lane-splitting, but the kind that allows you to do it when traffic is at a standstill or you are stopped at a light.

Even lane splitting on the highway there was safer then just riding here.

Best example. I was following my buddy and we were in the middle lane. We were coming up on two cars, when all of a sudden both cars started shading in their lane to open the middle for us to go between. It was an eye opener to see cars do that and know that they are paying that much attention to what they were doing to even think of it..

Great...now Floundy won't have to sneak in to malest the farm animals. :sheepfucker:

I've carried while riding and it's sucks unless you have a shoulder rig. But then you can never take off your jacket. The law should be changed to open carry like TX/AZ and everything would so much easier.