So who wrecked???

Putty

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great...now Floundy won't have to sneak in to malest the farm animals. :sheepfucker:

I've carried while riding and it's sucks unless you have a shoulder rig. But then you can never take off your jacket. The law should be changed to open carry like TX/AZ and everything would so much easier.

New rules went into effect in March of 2007. For example you can carry in your car on your hip. They did away with the plain sight stipulation. The only drawback to open carry is the fact that people would probably freak out and call the police.

Great...now Floundy won't have to sneak in to malest the farm animals. :sheepfucker:

I've carried while riding and it's sucks unless you have a shoulder rig. But then you can never take off your jacket. The law should be changed to open carry like TX/AZ and everything would so much easier.

I don't see the need to carry a gun on a bike.

1) They're fast, so you can get away.

2) You crash and you're fine...but wait the impact discharged the gun lodging a bullet into your lungs.

3) See #2 incase of crash. :slap:

True, there is no state law against open carry. But I dare you to try it in any large municipality and I will bet you $1000 that you'll be quickly carted off to the jail for any number of charges.

Technically they can't take you to jail for that. Now you will probably be harassed and if they want to find a reason to take you they probably will. Public panic is a good one.

2) You crash and you're fine...but wait the impact discharged the gun lodging a bullet into your lungs.

No need to carry on a bike huh.. well you have to stop sometime..

A few weeks back I watched a kid pull a gun down at taco bell. He then grabbed a car stereo box out of his back seat and walked to the 711 lot to another car.. I dont want to know what the hell they were doing.. but they could have just as easily pointed it at me and said give me your money and or bike. Not to mention that what if whatever they were doing went bad and shots started getting fired, I dont want to have just a slurpie in my hand...

True Flounder, but I'd be in my car though so I wouldn't have to worry about that. I don't ride my bike to food joints in all honesty man. So if I was carrying it'd be in my car. Plus I never see that shit around where I live anyways. I tend to stay away from trouble or big crowds. Yes I do know at times trouble finds us.

I'm afraid to get my carry permit because I'll probably get in trouble with it and that's something I'm not willing to risk. I know myself and I don't need a carry permit.

A few weeks back I watched a kid pull a gun down at taco bell. He then grabbed a car stereo box out of his back seat and walked to the 711 lot to another car.. I dont want to know what the hell they were doing.. but they could have just as easily pointed it at me and said give me your money and or bike. Not to mention that what if whatever they were doing went bad and shots started getting fired, I dont want to have just a slurpie in my hand...

I wouldnt want to kill anyone over my bike or the $20 in my wallet...they can have it.

yeah, i wussed out on the CCW course...i went to cedar point. plus, i carry already...my gat has no serial numbers. :)

thats because you havent seen the shit happen that i have with a group a assholes in and suv or a car.

+1

thats because you havent seen the shit happen that i have with a group a assholes in and suv or a car.

Oh I have MANY times. Theres some fucking loonies in some vehicles. I normally flip them the bird and forget about it. You just can't go shooting anyone that pisses you off or you'll just be serving life in prison. Trust me I would love to clean up some gene pools, but you can't. You will lose in court if you shot up a vehicle saying they were swerving at you. Downshift and be the bigger man.;)

Get enough posers which are normally punks anywhere and I'm sure there will always be trouble. I don't hang around where young or old punks go, so I wouldn't know what it's like. Although I did when I was a teenager to about 24, so I know how shit can start. I think I've even been a shit starter before back in the day...lol *oops*

Ok, so if you're actually carrying a gun and "shit breaks out", but then what? Are you going to return fire and head to prison with them? Are you going to throw an empty gun at them? What do you plan on doing with a gun when "shit breaks out?" Stand by your bike and pose all gangsta with it? I'm with Ninja on this one. I'd love to mow down a few of the assholes out there, but I'm not willing to lose my life and head to prison for it. When stuff starts getting rough, that's when you just jump on your bike and get the hell outta Dodge.

Ok, so if you're actually carrying a gun and "shit breaks out", but then what? Are you going to return fire and head to prison with them? Are you going to throw an empty gun at them? What do you plan on doing with a gun when "shit breaks out?" Stand by your bike and pose all gangsta with it? I'm with Ninja on this one. I'd love to mow down a few of the assholes out there, but I'm not willing to lose my life and head to prison for it. When stuff starts getting rough, that's when you just jump on your bike and get the hell outta Dodge.

Thanks bro! If I could, I'd buy you a beer. :cheers:

You evidently dont have any idea what Im talking about and Im guessing probably not much experience with firearms. but your opinion is your opinion. A CCW is only to protect in a situation where life is in danger and you must weigh all possibilities and outcomes prior to making your decision. I will not even discuss situations with you because its a waste of time and a debate that Im not willing to get into.. Do what you will

It is perfectly legal according to Ohio law to use lethal force when one is in fear of serious bodily harm.

Oh I have MANY times. Theres some fucking loonies in some vehicles. I normally flip them the bird and forget about it. You just can't go shooting anyone that pisses you off or you'll just be serving life in prison. Trust me I would love to clean up some gene pools, but you can't. You will lose in court if you shot up a vehicle saying they were swerving at you. Downshift and be the bigger man.;)

no no no i dont mean just shooting up a car just because knuckleheads swerve in front of you.....dude i have seen people hop out of cars 4 deep or more to start some shit. And it isnt always about flipping them off and forgetting about because if they react right after the flip off you better be ready especially if they cut you off to where you cant go anywhere. Thats what i am talking about i have seen happen to people on more that a few occasions.

It is perfectly legal according to Ohio law to use lethal force when one is in fear of serious bodily harm.

You're right it is.

But you have to prove it and chances are not good on your side.

Renegade was mentioning crazy fuckers in vehicles while he's riding his bike. It doesn't matter if they're swerving to knock you off the road or not. You pull out and start shooting at them and you're fucked by the law. Don't believe that...then do it and prove me wrong. It's better to downshift and leave their asses.

Now in a face to face situation where someone is trying to kill you with another gun...then you better hope there are witnesses. If you are alone and it's just you 2 and you kill him, then you WILL get sent up for Murder in the 1st. It's your word against the evidence that they have, and that is there is a dead man and you pulled the trigger. You're fucked whether you have a gun or not. Your life will be over either way.

I like the glock and shotgun for home protection.:cool:

no no no i dont mean just shooting up a car just because knuckleheads swerve in front of you.....dude i have seen people hop out of cars 4 deep or more to start some shit. And it isnt always about flipping them off and forgetting about because if they react right after the flip off you better be ready especially if they cut you off to where you cant go anywhere. Thats what i am talking about i have seen happen to people on more that a few occasions.

Ok, that sounds better.:) They get out and start coming towards you, then yeah. Hell if you have full gear on, you probably can take them all. If they punch your helmet it's going to break their hands practically and the body shots they give you won't hurt much either with full leathers....lol:cool:

Ok, that sounds better.:) They get out and start coming towards you, then yeah. Hell if you have full gear on, you probably can take them all. If they punch your helmet it's going to break their hands practically and the body shots they give you won't hurt much either with full leathers....lol:cool:

full gear ....thats funny lol.....now you know and i know...lol...if they do get out the car you can bet more than likely one of them has a weapon. Most punks hang out in packs anyway because they scared to be alone due to the fact they probably did something to someone else in the not too distant past.