So who wrecked???

Putty

You're right it is.

But you have to prove it and chances are not good on your side.

Renegade was mentioning crazy fuckers in vehicles while he's riding his bike. It doesn't matter if they're swerving to knock you off the road or not. You pull out and start shooting at them and you're fucked by the law. Don't believe that...then do it and prove me wrong. It's better to downshift and leave their asses.

Now in a face to face situation where someone is trying to kill you with another gun...then you better hope there are witnesses. If you are alone and it's just you 2 and you kill him, then you WILL get sent up for Murder in the 1st. It's your word against the evidence that they have, and that is there is a dead man and you pulled the trigger. You're fucked whether you have a gun or not. Your life will be over either way.

I like the glock and shotgun for home protection.:cool:

dude i dont think anyone here is talking 1 on 1. Hell 1 on 1 would be cool you could just duke it out.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now in a face to face situation where someone is trying to kill you with another gun...then you better hope there are witnesses. If you are alone and it's just you 2 and you kill him, then you WILL get sent up for Murder in the 1st. It's your word against the evidence that they have, and that is there is a dead man and you pulled the trigger. You're fucked whether you have a gun or not. Your life will be over either way.

That's not really true. Law abiding citizen with a CCW vs criminal that likely has a record already and illegally possesses a gun... your word looks pretty good in that light and it is unlikely you are even charged.

You evidently dont have any idea what Im talking about and Im guessing probably not much experience with firearms. but your opinion is your opinion. A CCW is only to protect in a situation where life is in danger and you must weigh all possibilities and outcomes prior to making your decision. I will not even discuss situations with you because its a waste of time and a debate that Im not willing to get into.. Do what you will

Wow, somebody had a bad day. No, no, don't worry, you don't have to come down off that high horse of yours. You're right, I haven't found myself in a showdown with gun-toting punks. I'm not not talking down about a CCW, more power to you for having that knowledge. I'm not opposed to people owning guns. I'm merely asking if you're in an iffy situation and have a gun, is it worth the chance of doing time? That situation that breaks out could be perceived MANY different ways by however few or many witnesses are there. I was just questioning.

That's not really true. Law abiding citizen with a CCW vs criminal that likely has a record already and illegally possesses a gun... your word looks pretty good in that light and it is unlikely you are even charged.

True dat, true dat.:cool: You have a GREAT point there thomez. :bow:

dude i dont think anyone here is talking 1 on 1. Hell 1 on 1 would be cool you could just duke it out.

If only there was such a thing any more... All these pussy fucking thugs either mob you or shoot you... One on one just doesn't happen any more.

There is no law against open carry. As long as it's in plain sight you can carry it.

+1 I carry on my bike all the time with a tee shirt on.

I'm merely asking if you're in an iffy situation and have a gun, is it worth the chance of doing time? That situation that breaks out could be perceived MANY different ways by however few or many witnesses are there. I was just questioning.

It's a simple situation.....If i'm at Taco Bell and two thugs start a shootout and I have my gun....Probably just like you, i'd flee the scene to somewhere safe....Now if Joe thug decided he was going to walk around the lot and pick off people before I was able to exit to a safer place.....He'll most likely end up shot by me. The purpose of CCW is to protect yourself and immediate family in a life threatening situation. If I were in a bar and some dude smashed your head with a bottle and stabbed you, but showed no threat to me....he would never see my gun...Now if he turned my direction....there you have it. People who dont carry think people with guns are running to gunfights or using them as decision makers (do it or else, I have a gun) and that is not the case. I have been around most of you and I can promise you I had my gun on me and no one knows outside the people who really know me. So no, I would not stand around my bike with the gun like "come closer and i'll shoot".

oh, and screw Team Kimber.

Talk like that will get you nowhere, fast, around here.

Wow, somebody had a bad day. No, no, don't worry, you don't have to come down off that high horse of yours. You're right, I haven't found myself in a showdown with gun-toting punks. I'm not not talking down about a CCW, more power to you for having that knowledge. I'm not opposed to people owning guns. I'm merely asking if you're in an iffy situation and have a gun, is it worth the chance of doing time? That situation that breaks out could be perceived MANY different ways by however few or many witnesses are there. I was just questioning.

Actually yes with the bad day at work.. Its been driving me nuts.. I understand the outcome if I am ever required to protect myself and I can determine when I may need to make that ultimate decision. I am a decent sized guy and can handle myself pretty well in the average situation whether it be 1 or multiple assailants (to a point of course) I also have some training that helps with that however we are not talking about the average situation here. Its a thin line to cross, but i have been in many fights, brawls, jumped etc and never have a felt like my life was in danger to the point of needing a firearm. With that being said, I think I have the ability to make that conscious decision when the time comes. I will say that everyone may not have that ability though and I hope that no one ever has to make that decision because it will affect you for the rest of your life.

PS.. Team Glock for the win...

No shot! No shot!! :p

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3QiFMKbjzU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3QiFMKbjzU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

No shot! No shot!! :p

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3QiFMKbjzU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3QiFMKbjzU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Som Bitch... you YouTube'd me... :slap: PS... your embed didnt work for me.. nice title by the way you smartass. where is the vid of you running that course like a grandma using a walker.. Post all of the vids and then their links in here..

Flounder do you really think that it is a good idea for you to carry a gun with your bi-polar breakouts that you have. you could get pissed one second and pull out your gun and shoot some bitches, then the next minute call them your friends and go have a beer with them. i question you carrying a gun around.

Flounder do you really think that it is a good idea for you to carry a gun with your bi-polar breakouts that you have. you could get pissed one second and pull out your gun and shoot some bitches, then the next minute call them your friends and go have a beer with them. i question you carrying a gun around.

After they get shot he takes them out? That's creepy.

Hey look Chrome is still alive.. where the hell have you been.. and for your comment.. :bigfinger:

You're right it is.

But you have to prove it and chances are not good on your side.

Renegade was mentioning crazy fuckers in vehicles while he's riding his bike. It doesn't matter if they're swerving to knock you off the road or not. You pull out and start shooting at them and you're fucked by the law. Don't believe that...then do it and prove me wrong. It's better to downshift and leave their asses.

I like the glock and shotgun for home protection.:cool:

One factor to add into this for the pro gun, is most people who would be threatening said rider or driver with the Gun in the first place would have a record or at least some prior history to support your claim of self defense.

Just a thought to ponder...

One factor to add into this for the pro gun, is most people who would be threatening said rider or driver with the Gun in the first place would have a record or at least some prior history to support your claim of self defense.

Just a thought to ponder...

Chrisoh...I'm all for guns. And your point was already made and I TOTALLY agreed with it man. Read all posts before replying dude.

True dat. True dat. I totally agree. Great point!

Talk like that will get you nowhere, fast, around here.

I kid I kid. I like Kimbers just fine, although all my 1911's have been Springfields. I'm actually thinking of getting the kimber eclipse one of these days. I like the black hard chrome finish they have.

Any of you folks shoot the action pistol stuff at Briar Rabbit or the ipsc/uspsa down in Circleville? I used to hit BR quite frequently when I lived in Columbus. I did the Bianchi Cup stuff at Circleville on and off with my pistol coach in the summers.