Wheezle's shit talkin

Wheezle

NICE!!! I love me some COLD!! The best time for sex, being as you don't get as hot!!
I don't need lubriderm when I can get the real thing!!
wouldn't you like to know what I do?
I got that taken care of!

And then you backtrack...

I didnt say it was a person! It could vary well be Rosie and her five sisters! Which it most certainly is!

There's obviously something you want us all to know. You're crying for attention, just dying to let some news out.

We all know about your excessive masturbatory habits, so it's gotta be something else. Maybe you got yourself a living breathing woman to help you out w/ that now?

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then you backtrack...

There's obviously something you want us all to know. You're crying for attention, just dying to let some news out.

We all know about your excessive masturbatory habits, so it's gotta be something else. Maybe you got yourself a living breathing woman to help you out w/ that now?

+1

That's cool then, I understand if you don't want the ladies of ORDN to judge you because your new girl isn't up to their standards.

I'm just happy you found someone you can be privately happy with, because obviously you're ashamed of your relationship publicly.