Montrose Westside - AVOID!!!

r1crusher

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone find me a dealer that'll let me overnight test a $20k vehicle without anything down... I'll shop there. I've got a lot of errands I can run at night on the dealers gas and insurance.

I have done it a few times a Dick Mashter Ford on hamilton rd ......But I also bought a few trucks from them........One of the cars was a mustang didnt buy it but they let me drive it for a coulpe days till I decide what I wanted

Ask for Chuck Stanley hes a hell of a good ol boy hooks me up all the time.Saved me over 12,000 dollars on my new:) F-250 2008

But with that atitude I doubt you'll get a free ride!?!?

I dunno' Kevin. Sounds like perks of the job to me. The employee took the car home' date=' his uncle liked it, his uncle bought it. I can't see the issue with this one. How is the uncle that bought the car any less of a customer than you are? (potentially, that is)

It sucks that you missed out on the ride, but I can't find fault with the dealership. You should have called ahead. Would your dissatisfaction be lessened if you were told a customer drove in from Wadsworth and took the car home for the night and then bought it the next day?[/quote']

+1. you sound like a fucktard imho. perks at work. dummy you for not calling ahead.

Hey Kevin I understand your fustration with this yambag lol. We take cars off the lot to show customers all the time. There is so much competition you have to be aggresive and make it easy for the customer people dont have alot of time its just the way it is. Sales are down everyone is doing what they can to get a deal.

Then you partially understand my point. No money was put down, the car was still available to be purchased and yet it was not on the lot.

Let me ask you this Rob since you're in the biz. Would you take a care home before the end of business hour at your dealership to show it to someone?

Hey Kevin I understand your fustration with this yambag lol. We take cars off the lot to show customers all the time. There is so much competition you have to be aggresive and make it easy for the customer people dont have alot of time its just the way it is. Sales are down everyone is doing what they can to get a deal.

rob where do you wprk?

Someone find me a dealer that'll let me overnight test a $20k vehicle without anything down... I'll shop there. I've got a lot of errands I can run at night on the dealers gas and insurance.

In 1996 Waikem Nissan in Canton let me take home overnight a brand new 300ZX twin turbo with just a copy of my drivers licence. My girlfriend drove home my 1992 300 Z

Result? I purchased it.

2002 Downtown Ford in Canton let me keep a brand new Ford Excursion Diesel over a entire weekend with a copy of my drivers licence and I walked in! (worked right down the street)

Result? I purchased it.

Both of those vehicles were around the 45K area.

In 1996 Waikem Nissan in Canton let me take home overnight a brand new 300ZX twin turbo with just a copy of my drivers licence. My girlfriend drove home my 1992 300 Z

Result? I purchased it.

2002 Downtown Ford in Canton let me keep a brand new Ford Excursion Diesel over a entire weekend with a copy of my drivers licence and I walked in! (worked right down the street)

Result? I purchased it.

Both of those vehicles were around the 45K area.

almost any will. seriously

Okay you stupid as they come cock gobbler....

I do have existing relationships with dealers, where I live. NOT IN PARMA. And this has absofuckinglutely nothing to do with any kind of relationship with dealers. I don't call them up and tell them to bring cars home for me to look at. They have a thing for those, they're call DEALERSHIPS! Calling ahead would have saved me the trip out, sure. But I was already out there with Justin. Read the post again ya dip shit!

If it's first come first serve I believe I was there DURING BUSINESS HOURS BEFORE THE UNCLE! If someone would have bought it 30 minutes before, fine. That would mean SOMEONE CAME TO SEE IT ON THE LOT AND IT WAS THERE! Are you getting the picture yet Mr. Gobbler??

I'll spell it out for you so you understand this point.

The car was taken by the service guy. I showed up and it wasn't there. I leave information to call me as soon as it's back the next day.

Now I'll change it up for you.

I called to inquire about the car but it was taken by the service guy. I leave information to call me as soon as it's back the next day.

Hhhhmm...doesn't seem very different to me.

Here....I'll say it again for you asshat. If your business hours are to be open till 9pm, HAVE THE CAR ON THE LOT! If the service guy wanted to take it home after they closed, fine.

I'll tell you a story and include you in a way you'll understand: Lets say you head out to your local gay boutique. You're looking for a hard to find 'Monster Ass Terminator' dildo you've been wanting for a while. You heard they had one so you head up there only to find out the guy that stocks product in the back took it home to try it out with his buddy. They tell you it'll be back tomorrow and you can come look at it. You give him your information to call you when it's back (and maybe more). But the next day they don't call and you call them to see. They tell you it's sold. Now, if it had been on display in the shop during business hours you very well could have taken it home and did whatever it is you gay people do.

Maybe the sales guy could do what he promises and at least calls back. And yeah, I always walk into a dealership acting like the ass you're are.

Lets see...I was there....during business hours....looking for this truck....it was taken home....no deposits were made on it....no equal opportunity to purchase the truck. Hey, at least I know where I can go to more than likely not find the car I'm looking for even if they tell you they have one. Get the picture bright eyes?

My 'lazy ass' does have something you probably don't....A JOB! You certainly make a lot of assumptions here my ass pirate friend. I suggest you stick to the topic instead of making false assumptions.

Then by all means run your gaping ass wounded self down there and buy every car on the lot! From the tone of your replies you either didn't get any poo on your dick in a while from your man partner or you work for Montrose.

I'd probably guess both.

Wow...I suppose you acted like that in the dealership too? :rolleyes:

The first words outta your mouth are a personal insult - classic.

I thought you were just a whining sally before, now I'm sure of it. :lol:

Okay, apparently I must be the only person who has a higher expectation of people and businesses...right, wrong, or otherwise.

Todd, you don't know me. So for you to post up and call me a 'lazy ass' or infer me to be one is a personal attack. You got a reply deserving of such. If that was not your intent, then I offer you a public apology.

Zach, all I guess I can say is we agree to disagree. And I also offer you a public apology if offended you.

So with that I'm done trying to make any more points here.