Do you have a 04-05 GSXR 600 and a digital caliper? If so click here

Goldie

I need to know what the diameter of the top of the fork cartridge is (It sticks out above the triple), but in mm. I ordered a part today that was 50mm, and I think I needed like a 45 or 47. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys

Drew

if you have regular calipers in inches, just take the measurement and multiply by 25.4

I'm confused. Are you talking about the brake calipers? I mean a digital caliper to measure something.

ya, i was just saying they make caliper with just a dial, you just have to do the conversion (since most sold in the US read in inches). i was thinking you were thinking you needed a digital calipers to do the conversion for you (many have the inches to mm switch readout).

just trying to be helpful! i H8 U!

This is the part that I got

http://www.oppracing.com/images/13632-gilles-tooling-variobar-spare-parts-50mm-fork-clamp/?price_flag=cdn

and when i put it on the top of the fork tube, there is a gap of several mm. I am confused. My friend (alcohol3232) has the exact same forks, and he has a 50mm clamp, and it works just fine. I'm not sure what the discrepancy would be.

Edited by Goldie