Where's Bambi?

SAMBUSA

oh really and how have u come upon this information??

Well it all started a looooong time ago when someone invented a telephone. After years of experimentation and innovation, cellular phones became a viable option for communication. More recently, SMS has become not only easy, but popular. Because of this revolutionary technology, I was able to communicate with him from miles away without saying a word.

i texted him.

Who the hell is Bambi? and why are they called "Bambi"?

Mr Anderson, and I think Fonzie started it out of nowhere.

Me dubbing him that was NOT out of nowhere..... He more than earned it :p

I'm just gonna miss him around here. He was a cool dude. A little light on experience and heavy on trust (with personal info), but cool nonetheless. Based on my last exchange with him he probably won't be coming back. I know how things work around here and I have thick skin. He might've given everyone too much ammo and now can't find a way to un-say what's been said. So, yeah, I don't like that a guy who went to a TON of events and is generally just a nice person now feels that he might have to take a step back from the board.

My $.02

He's on right now!

You alright Lance....Need a paper bag? You're not gonna faint, go hysterical or start cryin' on us, are 'ya?!? :cool:

0,,6222330,00.jpg

If I was any good with photochop or cared enough about this to take the time..... I would'a changed "Beatles" for "Bambi" :lol:

Edited by Fonzie