Lab Technician / Environmental Scientist

buildit

Economy for both non-medical Lab Technicians and Env Scientists has me singing "Well, I`ve been looking real hard and I`m trying to find a job but it just keeps getting tougher every day - Steve Miller band...

I'm not proud so let me be the first on the Job board to market my abilities. :)

Springfield to Columbus and Marysville to London job search. I've worked as a landscaper, arborist, Industrial Waste Water Treatment opperator, Hazerdous Material handeler with haz mat and Level A SCBA training, Quality Assurance Engineer for a carbon production company, held managment possitions, worked as a laboratory technician using wet chemistry and instruments including GC's, AA, and laser PSD and most recently worked part time with farm pesticide and fertilizer applications.

I am skilled at operating Excell and Word applications, and have good working knowledge of computers. I am very good at money management and am an active trader on the market. I have two degrees in environmental sciences giving me a broad spectrum of science and technical knowledge. I do not wish to relocate or take a possition requiring overnight travel. I am willing to work part time or full time possitions and labor intensive work.

Please PM me if you require a full resume or contact information.

Thanks,

Buildit

You and I are in the same boat... Environmental job field sucks right now, especially if you're not willing to travel or relocate. Check out indeedjobs.com. also have you looked into Scotts? Seems like you would fit in there

I've applied several times at Scotts but it appears every time they are promoting from within.

Yeah! Unless you wanna work forty hours a week.

Well, I used to average 50-60 hours a week, so 40 would be a nice break. ;)

Thanks,

I applied but was rejected by their computers for lacking a masters and experience in waste water volumerability assesment ( appears to be a military contract). I have worked for Battelle before and wouldn't mind returning. ;)