Since I obviously missed the party earlier while studying & in class.....

Fonzie

And all the threads are now locked, so I can't comment in them......

And for the record, I hardly ever sign positive rep. Hell, I usually don't even leave a comment.
You mean you actually DO give rep?!? :wtf:

I've never gotten anything from you, even though I've publicly gotten yours or the boards' back multiple times.... Just ask Brandon or Iron Pony. I assumed you must never give it out because of principle, as the founder or something..... Not wanting to show favoritism. Guess I was wrong there. Ironic thing is, I think I've given it to you periodically

As far as outing everyone & ownership of their negative rep..... I've always been prudent in my usage of it, and signed it in preparation for this day coming, so there shouldn't be any surprises for anyone from me.

However..... I'm not sure I agree with the decision to open the archives retroactively. It's done & over now, and I missed out during the hellstorm earlier...... But I'm thinkin' it should've been instituted from today forward. Like I said in a different thread awhile back..... I think this is gonna lead to some tension/animosity on future rides/meats for those who've just been "outed". Thankfully there aren't many left this year, & hopefully all will be forgotten by next

It's your board, and you've already made your decisions, but since you were starting polls & asking for input.... That's mine

And all the threads are now locked, so I can't comment in them......

You mean you actually DO give rep?!? :wtf:

I've never gotten anything from you, even though I've publicly gotten yours or the boards' back multiple times.... Just ask Brandon or Iron Pony. I assumed you must never give it out because of principle, as the founder or something..... Not wanting to show favoritism. Guess I was wrong there. Ironic thing is, I think I've given it to you periodically

As far as outing everyone & ownership of their negative rep..... I've always been prudent in my usage of it, and signed it in preparation for this day coming, so there shouldn't be any surprises for anyone from me.

However..... I'm not sure I agree with the decision to open the archives retroactively. It's done & over now, and I missed out during the hellstorm earlier...... But I'm thinkin' it should've been instituted from today forward. Like I said in a different thread awhile back..... I think this is gonna lead to some tension/animosity on future rides/meats for those who've just been "outed". Thankfully there aren't many left this year, & hopefully all will be forgotten by next

It's your board, and you've already made your decisions, but since you were starting polls & asking for input.... That's mine

I just checked because I thought that was bogus. I've left you 4 +rep.