To fighter, or not to fighter?

flyboy1011

So as I'm walking to class the other day I see an F2 (same bike as mine) all fightere'd out with no fairings, different headlight, etc. This thing was SICK. And since then I've been running the thought of doing the same to my bike through my head, and I keep going back and forth. It kinda seems like there might be a lot of work/money involved if I wanna do it up right. Thoughts? Opinions? Suggestions? :confused:

I want to fighter mine also.

I've got a fever, and the only cure is no fairings, dirt bike bars, projector headlights and fairing, monster energy can as a coolant overflow, crazy custom exhaust, custom one piece solo seat, some brass knuckle decals and tail light, blacked out goodness. Yeah, that'll do the trick

I say do that shit. Way more awesome sauce to be had with fighter. and if you fall/drop you dont have to replace plastic at 4 or 5 hundred a pop. and remember when you start customizing you dont have to stop till its exactly what you want.

the main thing that has kept me from fightering my EX500 is that I don't want to lose the stock gauges.

the time/money involved are other factors, and selling the fairings does offset a considerable amount of the cost involved, but at the end of the day, I want idiot lights to tell me if i've lost oil pressure... I like the factory odometer...

I actually like the streetfighter look, but I won't do it to any of my bikes unless i find a way to integrate the stock gauges, without it looking ghey.