Lil Playbike!!!

ICEMAN

Selling this for 150 bucks.

It is BARELY used, still in prefect shape. I have only ridden it a few times, selling b/c i have big plans with something else and i want the cash. I REALLY want to keep this tobomb around on at trackdays, and for Crystal to bomb around the tracks on, to go to different spots without walking everywhere, but i want the cash. Paid 150, want 150.

Pull start motor, BIG cumfy seat, goes 25mph with my 200lb azz on it. Front and rear suspension, has rear pegs, kickstand, chrome front and rear fenders. fun lil thing. wish i didnt need to sell it.

here are pics!! fit in the back of my TX with no problems. i will deliver up to 1 hour. If you buy stuff off my other post (link below) i will hook you up like a MOFO. The more you buy the more you save. If someone buys this bike all the car audio i have, i will make you a KILLER deal!!! NO JOKE!!!!! like how does 400 bucks sound for this bike, my subs, 2 amps, JBL speakers, underbody LED lights, and Kenwood CD Player!!!

3856239540_66bc9c3fbe_b.jpg

3856241102_c1f2ef147f_b.jpg

Edited by ICEMAN