Kreator and I will be at BWR this Thursday, Oct. 15th. Anyone want to join us?

PrincessPratt

so the KofC isn't good enough for you.... sheesh!!:D

Good point. But it's looking like dodge-em rain from now till the weekend.

Who knows. BWR or KoC or stay home and be dry and warm.

(my furnace works, sorry MJ)

The Koc isn't a restaurant. You have to order food in. And the atmosphere is a bit different than BWR. We don't have to go to the Koc every week nor do we have to go to BWR every week. This week the majority of the people I've spoken to already either on here or facebook are going to BWR. Most are driving their cars so the weather shouldn't be an issue. :) I was just letting the rest of you know what some of us are doing. :D

The Koc isn't a restaurant. You have to order food in. And the atmosphere is a bit different than BWR. We don't have to go to the Koc every week nor do we have to go to BWR every week. This week the majority of the people I've spoken to already either on here or facebook are going to BWR. Most are driving their cars so the weather shouldn't be an issue. :) I was just letting the rest of you know what some of us are doing. :D

If you want I can charge more for drinks and get wings from somewhere and have them there and charge extra for them.... atmosphere? I have a bunch of old farts and tv's how much atmosphere do you really want?? :D:D:D hey I don't care what everyone else does, and it isn't like people have come to the KofC every week, you guys came ONCE!! How many times have I gone completely out of my way to meet up with people from here, not because I like spending my money or going out all the damn time, but because I LIKE people from here... I don't ask for much more then the courtesy of reciprocation.... that's the point I'm trying to make...:p

If you want I can charge more for drinks and get wings from somewhere and have them there and charge extra for them.... atmosphere? I have a bunch of old farts and tv's how much atmosphere do you really want?? :D:D:D hey I don't care what everyone else does, and it isn't like people have come to the KofC every week, you guys came ONCE!! How many times have I gone completely out of my way to meet up with people from here, not because I like spending my money or going out all the damn time, but because I LIKE people from here... I don't ask for much more then the courtesy of reciprocation.... that's the point I'm trying to make...:p

Chris I didn't do anything last thursday b/c I honestly didn't want to be out around anyone. I'm sorry if you're offended b/c I put up a post about a thursday night at BWR vs. the KOC. If you put a post about asking people to come to the Koc I surely wouldn't come in the thread and ask everyone to come to somewhere else instead. That's all I'm saying. ;)

And the "atmosphere" wasn't a slam. I like to go different places all the time. I haven't been to BWR in three weeks and you can ask anyone about me skipping weeks at bwr over the summer b/c I got sick of that scene every once in a while.