2010 OR Calendar

Cdubyah

If you'll do it as a fundraiser, I may be able to talk a class full of dental hygiene prospectives into taking a few pics... :D:p

That might be better than the car/bike wash they were planning next summer.

I like this idea, they can pose with our bikes and our members so we are all still involved since it is an OR calendar, but there's something worth looking at in the calendar :D

Except for MJ, she can have her own page...

I say we vote on the pics. Just a thought.

Nobody wants to see a flat white CBR with a crooked exhaust. :rolleyes:

What? Imjusayin.

THANK YOU!! I completely agree with this, and so do many more that just haven't said it. I think it is great that people want to do it, but this needs to be done in a professional manner, especially if you are going to try and sell them to raise money for the site. The calander is going to be a representation of the site, so you don't want to have some old beat up katana or cbr in there just because he paid $25.

THANK YOU!! I completely agree with this, and so do many more that just haven't said it. I think it is great that people want to do it, but this needs to be done in a professional manner, especially if you are going to try and sell them to raise money for the site. The calander is going to be a representation of the site, so you don't want to have some old beat up katana or cbr in there just because he paid $25.

I think they were sold at production cost last year. Pretty basic and simple. Although, if money could be raised for OR, that would be cool too.