Wheel Removal ZZR600 (06-09)/ZX6R (98-02)

Kosmo

Ah yes, looks like a Motorcycle Superstore shipment. I got some Dunlops a week ago and UPS (pronounced: oops) ran over them or something and the bead of the front tire was all creased and bent. I wish they'd put them in boxes. Love the smell of new tires. Those Mishies look tasty!

holy hell I have a complete new bike now......compared to the stock Dunlop D207 120/65 front the Pilot Road 2s, 120/70 are more nimble and falls into the turn much quicker, huge difference in steering response, I mean they are way more responsive now, scrubbing them to do some real riding this weekend.

holy hell I have a complete new bike now......compared to the stock Dunlop D207 120/65 front the Pilot Road 2s, 120/70 are more nimble and falls into the turn much quicker, huge difference in steering response, I mean they are way more responsive now, scrubbing them to do some real riding this weekend.

oh hell yeah man! I hated those stock tires! I didn't know you were still on them, or I woulda told you to ditch them a long time ago! I did the same thing, switched to a 120/70 tire and I was shocked at the difference! I think a lot of the difference also came from having a round instead of squared off tire also though.