Glock 27

MaverickK6

Anyone interested in a Glock 27 for 450$$. I use to carry in on my ankle but no longer do. for none glock speaking people it is the .40 cal sub compact. It's concealable for an ankle or purse. It has night sights and magazine extentions. I may have a holster around here too.

I have the 27 and just wondered why you are selling and why dont you carry anymore.

tempting.... i just turned 21 and i was debating on whether or not to get my ccl and get a compact glock(a 22 or a 27) or by an n aftermarket exhaust

hhmmmm thats not a bad price either????

crap!!! you got any pics?

21yrs old .... Get the exhaust..

ya cleaner, something about mopeds and fat girls come to mind....

The glock 21 sf is not as big as flounders head. I shot it today and it is by far the best gun ever, just need to get: Ranger ammo, TFO sights, and the 3.5lb trigger and it will be the cats ass. Shot at 75 feet today with the entire mag 13+1 all in the head first time shooting...Not bad for a 45.

Putty knows who I am... Just have to let me know what to bring and dates and times...... Always up for a good shoot. I also have a FREE outdoor range about 45 min north of Columbus I go to. It it's planned I can have some pretty nice toys there including a auto 308 and auto thompson. several m4s and other things here and there