Techinally.. Is my buell now worthless?

zx0neFouR

Technically? Yes. Understand that the new bike market dictates how the used market goes. Why would anyone buy a used Buell at this point when they can buy Buell's top shelf 1125R or 1125CR for under $7k?

ALL the models are reduced $5k and sure, it is to deplete dealer levels of inventory, but in the end, how can you justify selling at a legit price when the new bikes are almost 1/2 off and more?

Buell got fucked by HD and for that, HD sucks a big one in my book. How they treated the Buell deal and how dealerships that had no business selling a sportier style bike got to distribute them is beyond me. HD should have swallowed some pride and actually had some intelligent people decide to send Buells off to OEM Japanese shops or even shops that sell Ducati, Aprillia, KTM, etc... The brand would have done so much better.

Now? They are simply waste that needs to be sent away. Bullshit.

Now, in a good number of years it MIGHT be worth something. Might is a pretty strong word as it really has to be a rare bird and something that isn't available. By the time that comes around, you'll be so old that you'll never see the results. Maybe your great grand kids, but not likely in our time...