BAD 125CC GP wreck!

NinjaNick

Nope, even says 125cc at end of video. ;) For future reference, don't doubt me. :p LOL:cool::boxing: 125cc bikes wreck too.

Sorry man but that was definitely a 250cc race. Andrea Dovizioso who they show in first is one of THE top MotoGP 250cc riders and rides for Honda. He won that race the crash occurred in. Simoncelli (the 1st down) and Sekiguchi are also both 250cc guys.

Oh well, I hang my head in shame now..lol :(

I was just going by what it said at the end of the video. It did say 125cc at the end though.

I've never watched a 125 or 250 race, they sound like wead eaters, and I don't know any of the racers. I'm a WSBK, 800GP, AMA guy.

Why in the hell it say, 125cc at the end of the video then? Are you definately sure though?

Oh well, I hang my head in shame now..lol :(

I was just going by what it said at the end of the video. It did say 125cc at the end though.

I've never watched a 125 or 250 race, they sound like wead eaters, and I don't know any of the racers. I'm a WSBK, 800GP, AMA guy.

Why in the hell it say, 125cc at the end of the video then? Are you definately sure though?

Yeah I would say about 100% sure. That little clip at the end threw me for a small loop for a second also made me think it was a really old accident at first.

I like watching the 125 and 250 GPs. Those guys are the ones working for spots in the 800cc MotoGP. Guys like Devisioso and Lorenzo are up and coming and are bound to be the next really big names if they keep it up. I love hearing the start of the races too, sounds like a big swarm of bees.

I like the WSBK and AMAs also, but I guarantee a lot of those 125/250 guys could hand a large percent of the AMA guys their asses.