Sunday's Not A School Night!

ProudPops

That means I'm cooking at the Kickstand Pub again. If you missed all of the fun and frivolity of last Sunday, plus the chance to put a face with a name, sorry about your luck. And, No, I'm not posting "Those" pictures! You'll just have to be there this Sunday to see what happens. Hopefully we can bring one of the Cornhole games outside for a Pink Helmet Toss Off. Geri, the lovely and talented bartender that worked oh so hard for all of us, will hopefully have decorated the Pink Helmet for those who LOSE.

Times are the same. I'll be firing up the grill around 4:30/5:00.

Pops

AKA Chef Jeff

Definatley gonna try to make it up there this sunday. I wanted to come last sunday but that didnt happen. If I come Im gonna need a cornhole partner, someone who likes to win. I'm pretty good at putting the thing in the hole.... if you know what I mean :lol: :wink:

I just commited to Terry, one of the owner's of the Kickstand. If I cook every Sunday in Sept. he'll put it on his website as Hosted By OhioRiders.

I told him I'm in. Best part is, the last Sunday is actually Oct 1, so that still gives me the Shootout weekend off. I'll just make the weekend before a one day trip for the Club Races and watch Ownedjoo kick ass on Saturday..

Pops