Kickstand's Part 2. The Commitment

ProudPops

I have commited!

Don't fall out of your chairs so fast, it's not like that! I just committed to Terry, at The Kickstand Pub, that I will cook every Sunday afternoon for the month of September. Remember the last weekend is split, Sunday is Oct. first and I'll be at Mid Ohio for the races. Catch me while you can. Terry has it posted at their website, www.kickstandpub.com and I have it posted at www.ohioriders.net. Cornhulio, AKA Yotaman@ohioriders has laid down the rules for cornhole, it's Game On! Loser will have their picture taken wearing the Pink Helmet.

I don't fire up the grill until 4:30ish, so enjoy a great Sunday ride and stop by for some Mighty Fine cookin'.

Chef Jeff

Oh Yee of Cincinnatti. Just because you are the guardian of the rules does not exempt you of the PINK HELMET. You will also go down. Maybe not quite as fast as Chrome, who will go down faster than a Short North Hooker!

Hey! Be careful out there everyone. I chose to be designated driver tonight and made it through one check point, had to get out of the truck to prove it because the smell inside was overbearing. Already heard from one who wasn't so lucky.

Pops

Oh yeah! Remind me to tell you about Friday night, it's a story only to be told in person. Just some fodder for thought, handcuffs, pistol in one hand and a taser in the other. They weren't in my hands, but they were aimed at me, blue arcs a flyin'. This white man can jump!

Only in my world.

Pops

I wasn't scared. ProudPops, you're a helluva cook! Sorry I got there so late. Had to drive my truck, getting a little cool for me to be riding, and the clouds made me a litle nervous about rain. Mznewbooty, you're even cuter than your picture. Missed the cornhole games, does anyone have pictures? I really wanted to see that Kromey guy and Proudpops play for the Pink helmet, looked like he had a wounded wing or something. Maybe he was just being a lame duc. JJ, I read some of the stuff he runs on about, Proudpops, you're no saint either. I'll be there next week, maybe I won't have to eat a raw brat.

Kawboy