Where can I find motorcycle number plate awards?

fireman_343

I'm looking to do something different with our club (OYL) and pass out what WERA and other bike clubs pass out.. a number plate with a big number 1, 2, or 3 on it, stating what class it is and what not.

I've searched google and found nothing. Does anyone know where I can get these at? Really all I would need would be the plastic plate, and then I can run to fast signs and have the graphics made up.

Something that looks like this..

Number_Plate_09-omrra-600sb.jpg

How 'bout this place:http://www.zeromotorcycles.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=25

I've never dealt with them, just what Uncle Google suggested...

thats like an actual number plate... He basically just needs a square piece of plastic and it would be a lot cheaper per plate

I'm looking to do something different with our club (OYL) and pass out what WERA and other bike clubs pass out.. a number plate with a big number 1, 2, or 3 on it, stating what class it is and what not.

I've searched google and found nothing. Does anyone know where I can get these at? Really all I would need would be the plastic plate, and then I can run to fast signs and have the graphics made up.

Something that looks like this..

Number_Plate_09-omrra-600sb.jpg

I'm pretty sure if you shoot Sean Clarke (WERA) an email he'd be happy to tell you where they get them.

i made some for my brother who operates a mc company. I designed and printed them. I printed them on a .125 or 3mm hard plastic and cut them out for i think about $2.10 piece and that is a quantity of 30

image is here: http://www.holepunchstudios.com/Portfolio/Design/1st.jpg

Edited by siggywiggy