Patriot Guard Mission POLL!

chevysoldier

Should Chevy keep udating the PGR Missions thread?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Chevy keep udating the PGR Missions thread?

• Yes, I use it.
    • No, I don't use it
    • Yes, but I don't use it.
    • No, I don't really care about the PGR

I've only been able to participate in one mission due to a lot of them happening either during the week or too far away, but I appreciate the mission (no pun intended whatsoever), the idea itself.

I only wish there were more that I could get to. Actually, I wish there were none; i.e. no fallen soldiers to which to pay tribute, but that's not going to happen...:(

Please keep the updates coming.

And how am I supposed to carry a 3' x 5' flag on my bike? How do others carry their flags? Ideas?:confused:

I've only been able to participate in one mission due to a lot of them happening either during the week or too far away, but I appreciate the mission (no pun intended whatsoever), the idea itself.

I only wish there were more that I could get to. Actually, I wish there were none; i.e. no fallen soldiers to which to pay tribute, but that's not going to happen...:(

And how am I supposed to carry a 3' x 5' flag on my bike? How do others carry their flags? Ideas?:confused:

Here's a link for a pole. http://www.flagpoletogo.net/store/product_info.php?cPath=27_21&products_id=28

i read the mission list often looking for one that i can participate in.
I haven't been able to participate in one yet. As they always fall during work time, or are very far away. But it's nice to see them. I don't always visit the PGR website, but I'm on here daily.

Awesome, I'm glad to see at least some people are using my updates. I'll continue to take feedback but it looks like I'll keep it going. Thanks guys.