Kickstand Cookout II, The Results

ProudPops

Thank you all for showing up. It was KickAss to meet some more of you. Cornholio, thanks for breaking down the rules for us, you Rock! You'll fit in just fine here at the PPP for the next bon-fire party. It was good to meet you and your friends. Bring 'em back! Lotsa cameras floating around so I'm sure the pictures will surface soon, if not here try www.kickstandpub.com. The pink helmet was worn and autographed by many, myself included. Actually I wouldn't have lost if wasn't for my grill duties, I had a killer (not to be confused with Friday night) partner. Thanks John, haha. We will wrestle again, never forget, "Age and Treachery", I got out of looking down the barrell of a gun Friday night, pretty sure yo big ass won't intimidate me either :)> Makes me feel good to a part of some fun. To me the parking lot was perfect, about a 50/50 mix of bikes, sport bikes and cruisers. That's the way a bike parking lot should look like!!!!!

Thanks for coming out, hope to see some more faces next Sunday.

Let's see some pics!

Pops

No problem Pops! Always willing to help out. Cornhole is always a good time. It usually takes people a game or two to figure out how to the throw the damn bags and actually get them to stick to the slick board. But most people were picking it up fast. But anyway I had a really good time and so did my friends. I like that place. It was a good enviroment. Nice setting, I heard some good music, for the most part and the people were very friendly. GREAT burgers by the way. I will talk to my buddy about sending me the pictures he took with that crazy looking digital camera he had. His room mate is a photographer so he borrows his shit. Alright well nice meeting you guys and I guess I will see you next Sunday.