sex offender shuffle

attackpainter

I wish that was real, and if so could possibly be the most insane thing I've ever seen. What the hell kind of lawyer plea bargains to do a cheesy 80's rap video????

Ol' Sam Pound looked at it as his moment of fame, probably enticed 8 years with the video.

"Look I'm on TV, it's okay to touch it."

Edited by Artmageddon

picture.php?albumid=742&pictureid=7957

hi im ross dont mind me

im just the guy that was peeping out the tree

its all right this chick said

but then she realized the last two are dead.......

but not to worry mandie says

he learned his lesson doing the sex offender shuffle

(pay back for finding that pic of me :D)

Edited by kawi kid

Tell me this isnt real.

I'm fairly sure it isn't. I really wish it was.

If this was the punishment for pedophiles and deviants, I bet there would be a lot less of them. They would think twice before being stupid. Touch a kid, have to do this video, and then get shanked in the back. Fitting.

Now the guys that get sex offender labels for pissing in an alley(which I find ridiculous) or something should do a different video. Saying "hey, your kids are safe, I just get drunk and whip out my cock for back alley bums. "

Do people that get picked up for soliciting get registered as sex offenders?

hi im ross dont mind me

im just the guy that was peeping out the tree

its all right this chick said

but then she realized the last two are dead.......

but not to worry mandie says

he learned his lesson doing the sex offender shuffle

Now I know why you have a second fridge!(hide the bodies) all this time I thought it was for beer!

Now I know why you have a second fridge!(hide the bodies) all this time I thought it was for beer!

why do you think there are 2 freezers in the garage at my parents...? silly girls never think of that.

whatever the website is you can look up offenders in your area scared the hell outta me! i put in my address and realized im freaking swimming in the rapist ocean over here on kennilworth lol

looks to be about 4 within a half mile of roughly where you live

huh used to be like seven..... and two dudes in the same houe too....... cant say im sad about any of them moving away lol.

my favorite description on one of the cards i got in the mail was "hearing aid in each ear" lol and the guys name was elvis too i believe

huh used to be like seven..... and two dudes in the same houe too....... cant say im sad about any of them moving away lol.

my favorite description on one of the cards i got in the mail was "hearing aid in each ear" lol and the guys name was elvis too i believe

yea it shows that he still lives there. 3 of them were for sex with a minor and 1 for involuntary manslaughter. you have nothing to worry about unless they think you are a 15 year old girl.

yea it shows that he still lives there. 3 of them were for sex with a minor and 1 for involuntary manslaughter. you have nothing to worry about unless they think you are a 15 year old girl.

oh shoot, you're doomed!! be careful kawi!!!