BN Amvona Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs

exSRAaron

Brand New Amvona CF/Magnesium Tripod Legs

Model: CF94

Supports 17.6lbs

Carrying Case Included

Retails for $190. Great for D/SLR users, heavy duty, very sturdy. Cheap alternative for someone who wants a quality tripod and a great price. Due to an excellent ordering process..I was charged for two of these, only needed one, and cant return it for my money back. :rolleyes: So I thought I'd post it up on here for what I paid. It is brand new, in box.$75

*Sorry for the bad pics*

010-10.jpg

011-10.jpg

009-3.jpg

007-12.jpg

005-14.jpg

006-10.jpg

004-8.jpg

Description from Amvona's site:

DynaTran® Carbon Fiber and Magnesium Alloy tripod bases redefine state of the art for support of all types of digital, video, 35mm SLRs and medium format cameras. Carbon Fiber and Magnesium Alloy construction is up to 30% lighter than aluminum equivalents, yet stronger and more rigid. DynaTran® Carbon Fiber and Magnesium Alloy tripod bases also withstand pressure and temperature extremes much better than conventional designs while providing more efficient vibration dampening creating the most beautifully engineered solution for the vigorous handling of videographers, nature and backpacking photographers on the move.

DynaTran® superior strength carbon fiber tubes are created using a process based on pull winding of carbon fibers which are then precisely wrapped under high pressure and temperature factors with epoxy resin. This process ensures rigid light tubes that are resistant to bending, with tensile and compression strength, a high degree of stability in extreme temperatures, the ability to absorb vibration and withstands fatigue better than other carbon fiber tube processes.

Innovative quick release leg joints are constructed using a proprietary technology that highlights both ergonomic design and greater maximum load and locking capacities. Four fine-tolerance telescopic leg extensions ensure smooth silent gliding action without the possibility of slippage and feature high-density foam rubber leg protectors for comfortable handling.

Base Performance Range allows the legs to be set individually at any of three leg angles (25, 45 and 65) thanks to easy-to-use stops that allow for low angle shots. The rapid-action, reversible Carbon Fiber Center Column features a stainless steel weight hook.

SpecificationsWeight: 4.5bs

Maximum Height: 677"

Minimum Height: 16.9

Folded Height: 23.8

Maximum Load: 17.6lbs

No. of leg sections: 4

Leveling devices

Adjustable height (reversible) center column

Foam rubber leg protectors included on two of the legs

Quick release leg lock system

Heavy duty carrying case with shoulder strap

Feel free to ask any questions! Thanks,