Helmet cams

knodel

i got a couple go pro's and they do have great vid quality. However their shape is annoying and they break super super easy. I just ordered the contourhd and i will see how it hold up. I have 3 go-pros and all 3 are broke. Only 1 of them has hit the ground and the others just stoped working.

The Gopro's are fairly inexpensive and I'm happy with their quality. they also just came out with an HD camera, but I haven't seen any footage yet. someone post some gopro HD footage.

Ok. This is my first day messing with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyRNcdiv64I

The GoPros also have an LCD screen add on and a dual battery pack coming out sometime. Details on their site.

I read about that too. The new rechargeable in the HD lasted over 4 hours the first time I tested it. The new LCD with battery pack should add to that. They said it's also going to come with a new case back so you can still have a water proof housing.

There is just so much you potentially do with this since it's so protected.

I would like to strap it to my wrist and do a shooting course. That would ve a crazy POV.

Knock out a Hocking ride with it attached to the lower forks or on the front wheel slider.

It's endless really.