Last Minutes with Oden

Big Chief201

im not gonna lie, i cried. that is truly sad i dont think i will be able to hold it together when one of mine go. i dont know if i could have done what he did.. i would be more selfish and not put him down. it would be way to hard to see that happen that way.

im not gonna lie, i cried. that is truly sad i dont think i will be able to hold it together when one of mine go. i dont know if i could have done what he did.. i would be more selfish and not put him down. it would be way to hard to see that happen that way.

Nothing wrong with that. it just shows you are human.

Just trust me on this though. DO NOT make an appointment to do this. When it is time, it is time. Not when a vet has an opening.

If they cant accommodate you on this, you dont want to do biz with them and go elsewhere.

Nothing wrong with that. it just shows you are human.

Just trust me on this though. DO NOT make an appointment to do this. When it is time, it is time...

It sucks losing a dog. We put one down in 2000, well we went to the vet to do it and he ended up going

on his own in our arms before they could start the procedure, was very hard and strange they way it happened...

http://www.davidrosso.com/links/dj.htm