cincy?

jermattak

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can be sure it'll happen....

What up, B?:D

YES!!! Thought you got taken out or something. Glad to see ya still alive!

Yeah, you missed Wit putting up the same avatar as I have now, but put "My hero" under it. He's changed it and I actually like it - Jackass. Fits. Now that I've said that, he'll change it again... He's a bit weird. I mean bodies in the basement weird...

YES!!! Thought you got taken out or something. Glad to see ya still alive!

Yeah, you missed Wit putting up the same avatar as I have now, but put "My hero" under it. He's changed it and I actually like it - Jackass. Fits. Now that I've said that, he'll change it again... He's a bit weird. I mean bodies in the basement weird...

They did "take me Out" I was banned PERMANENTLY....what a crock of shite.

Anyway, I had to come somewhere to hang out, and cause trouble, didn't I???

Hey, what's teh story on the pic in your gallery title "me and Marco..."? You get to do a Ducati press release or something?

Where was that at? Miller?

I did a Ducati thing back in 2004.....at Imola. Didn't work out so good :rolleyes:

1_Imola_Crash_01.jpg1_Imola_Crash_02.jpg1_Imola_Crash_03.jpg

See...I bet there aren't many people here who have crashed on TWO continents.....

You sound like the kid in school that blames his "F" on his teacher. You got yourself banned. No one to blame but you. Simple.

I know I'm coming into this a little "late" but for chrissakes, give credit where credit is due. I'd like to think that I had a little something to do with him getting banned....:thefinger:

I'd suggest taking your own advice, Bryan. You have nothing to say to me either.

Come on Tom....can't you find another article to cut and paste?