Crazy Lady on Airplane

r6allstar

I will only take half of what she is on. The guy in the seat next to her was trying so had to ignore her. It was funny when she was looking out the window and she was in his space. That kid did not know what to do. I think her t-shirt said JET. feal the spirit lady snap piont

Edited by SirPsycho

I always like when people post links to videos from sites I'm not familiar with,

I get tired of youtube you know, check out these two I found on this same site...

Warning, contains naked boobies, she really shouldn't have been dancing like that with that outfit...

http://www.therundown.tv/videos/wtf-files/boobs-come-out-during-salsa-dance-competition/

Warning, graphic nastyness...

http://www.therundown.tv/videos/wtf-files/man-gets-his-arm-ripped-off-by-a-tiger-at-the-zoo-graphic/

Yea I think the dude next to her handled it all pretty well. I think I would have been out of my seat. Either they would be switching my seat to another empty one or I want a damn refund

Yeah, um, you don't get refunds for sitting next to idiots. If that were the case, the fat Canadian asshole that spilled over into my seat for the 6.5 hour flight from Detroit to Amsterdam would certainly qualify.

Dealing with people like that is easy. You either do it yourself at your own peril, or you ask one of the flight attendants to square her away. You can be charged with a federal crime if you tell the FA's to fuck off, not to mention diverting the plane and removing you in handcuffs.

I was on a plane once with a lady who was crazy. She was flying with her psychiatrist (or whatever) and they couldn't constrain her alone so they asked this random big dude that was trying to get home to see his family that he hadn't seen in months.... he told me all this while waiting for luggage... lol, but that would suck. They had to get her off the plane before anyone else got off... it was wierd.

I was on a plane once with a lady who was crazy. She was flying with her psychiatrist (or whatever) and they couldn't constrain her alone so they asked this random big dude that was trying to get home to see his family that he hadn't seen in months.... he told me all this while waiting for luggage... lol, but that would suck. They had to get her off the plane before anyone else got off... it was wierd.

I thought you were the only nut job around...:D