The "555"

MrMiyagi

Hella fun if you have a dirt bike, that road is shit. It has gravel everywhere plus road patches. If they repaved the road it would be a really nice route, but the have neglected it for a long time. If you want to know some nice twisty routes. Hit 536 and 556 thats near West Virginia. I am thinking about going this weekend if you are interested. Rt. 26 is a nice road too.

well good thing you guys told me. Thats a pretty boring drive all the way out to zanesville just to get to that road.

But yeah, I just moved out here from pittsburgh about 3 months ago and i'm craving twisty roads. Been out to hocking hills, thats about the best I've found so far. I guess you just really have to head southeast towards WV

Grab a map my friend. I can show you some good ones. Here's one for starters. Take 13 south past Buckeye Lake to 256. Turn right on 256 then left on 664 and enjoy, it will take you into Logan. The choice from there is yours. You can either stay on 664 into Hocking Hills or turn Left in Logan and pick up 668 north. I gots lots more.

Pops

555 isn't bad north of 78, it is a fun road but most of it is loaded with rocks and in the turns. Just don't go down there thinking you are on the track!

I could show ya some fun twistie roads down around SE Ohio. Go there all the time with the CORE group.

[url:52b28]http://p210.ezboard.com/bcore74332[/url:52b28]

Here's a good one! I found this by missing a turn and part of it is not on all maps. The first part sucks, deal with it, it's worth the ride!

33 through Lancaster Proper. As soon as you get through town look for 793 and exit right, I think it's right before the bridge as you leave the city. It might be after, I forget. Follow 793 through the prison, you actually drive right through the prison down there, and stay on that road. Eventually you will crest a hill that overlooks an awesome valley, park on the right and take pictures it's worth it. The downhill from there is someting you may want to turn around and do once or twice, it rocks! Stay on that road until it ends. Turn right and make the first left. Follow it to 180 and turn left to Laurelville. Pick up 56, stopping at Jimbo's. to 664. If it's the weekend you'll have to deal with Old Man's Cave traffic and pedestrians, hitting one of them is as bad as hitting a deer, it hurts. Stay on 664 past 33 to Rushville. Turn right, go through Somerset and take 668 north.

It's a great ride, check it out.

Old and slow. Pretty sure Kawboy can eat an ear of corn through a picket fence too.

Pops

As everyone has mentioned..... over and over 664 & 668 are nice along with Big Pine and blah blah blah. If you want to ride Hocking Hills thats cool but if you want to ride and come home feeling as if you have been raped then do this ride. This is usually my starting point 204 (off of 256 in Pickerington) left on 668, take 40 into Zanesville, to 146 (right) to 284 to 78 left, to 564 to 145 to 556 to 7 to 536. Then if you still havent felt like you had enough you can always cross over to WV or go play on rt. 26 down to Marietta

But as I have noticed with this site no one really rides or puts rides together is what I am trying to say. Anyways enjoy whatever route you decide to take.

I was at hocking hills and we were going fast through these turns (dont know which road). Anyways, all of a sudden this 15mph right turn comes out of no where. No signage. We were all running into it too fast. Almost everyone swerved over into the other lane. Thank god there wasnt a car coming

I was at hocking hills and we were going fast through these turns (dont know which road). Anyways, all of a sudden this 15mph right turn comes out of no where. No signage. We were all running into it too fast. Almost everyone swerved over into the other lane. Thank god there wasnt a car coming

Glad you all are ok. 15 mph turns are Tight!