For Ben and the other 250 guys..

r6allstar

As one of those guys... j/k

There's a ton of lighter bikes in Europe that really look the shit! It would be nice to have some here like that. At least they've finally decided to make the 250 Ninja look better. For a beginning rider, I think this 125 would be a great starter bike and it looks good! If that would have been an option I may have gone for one of those. But everyone says I'll outgrow my 250 quickly so I can't imagine how long you could ride a 125!

that must be a midget rider because the bike looks very proportioned

:slap: everything smaller in europe, didnt you know?

would like to see one in person though.. let me see if I can find some specs for it

YZF 125

Dimensions -

Length 2,015 mm

Width 660 mm

Height 970 mm

Seat height 818 mm

Wheel base 1,355 mm

Minimum ground clearance 155 mm

Dry weight 126.5 kg

YZF R6

Dimensions -

Length 2,040 mm

Width 705 mm

Height 1,100 mm

Seat height 850 mm

Wheel base 1,380 mm

Minimum ground clearance 130 mm

Dry weight 166 kg

and check this out... 50cc sportbike w/ a 6 speed trans

2008-TZR50-GP-Replica-action-01_tcm26-209940.jpg

2008-TZR50-action-01_tcm26-209934.jpg

Engine -

Engine type Liquid cooled, 2 stroke, monocylinder

Displacement 49.7 cc

Bore x stroke 40.3 x 39.0 mm

Compression ratio 11.5:1

Maximum power 1.8 kW @ 6,500 rpm

Maximum torque 2.87 Nm @ 5,500 rpm

Lubrication system Autolube

Fuel System PHBN 16

Ignition system CDI

Starter system Electric

Transmission system Gearbox, 6-speeds

Fuel tank capacity 13.8 L

Chassis -

Front suspension system Telescopic forks

Rear suspension system Hydraulic shock absorber

Front brake Disc, Ø 280 mm

Rear brake Disc, Ø 220 mm

Front tyre 100/80-17

Rear tyre 130/70-17

Stroke front 130 mm

Stroke rear 31 mm

Dimensions -

Length 2,202 mm

Width 689 mm

Height 1,105 mm

Seat height 815 mm

Wheel base 1,341 mm

Minimum ground clearance 151 mm

Dry weight 114 kg

I like the CBR125R better... I'd love to pick up one of these things... would be a fun commuter and great to rail on back roads... They don't sell these in the US because us Americans need to start out on Busas to prove how large our yarbles are.

honestly, id just like to see more thought put into the 250 class. i love the looks of that 125, and i think a lot more people wouldnt "outgrow" the 250's if they just looked better. i know for me i can still have a white knuckle ride on decent roads on my 250, but the thing is admittedly the ugly duckling. im not really sure why they purposefully suppress the smaller engine market, although its probably because there is a lot less money in those bikes to keep costs down. oh well. guess ill just buy a bigger bike.

Power isnt everything guys and gals. Lighter weight gets you through the corners faster on two or four wheels and that means you never have to slow down... Your not drag racing a 50cc bike. All you knee draggers should be jumping at one of these. I know I would buy one just to have one if i could.

Plus it probably gets 80mpg!!!

honestly, id just like to see more thought put into the 250 class. i love the looks of that 125, and i think a lot more people wouldnt "outgrow" the 250's if they just looked better. i know for me i can still have a white knuckle ride on decent roads on my 250, but the thing is admittedly the ugly duckling. im not really sure why they purposefully suppress the smaller engine market, although its probably because there is a lot less money in those bikes to keep costs down. oh well. guess ill just buy a bigger bike.

They exist, the US just doesn't see them...

normal_kawasaki-zxr250-05.jpg

Power isnt everything guys and gals. Lighter weight gets you through the corners faster on two or four wheels and that means you never have to slow down... Your not drag racing a 50cc bike. All you knee draggers should be jumping at one of these. I know I would buy one just to have one if i could.

Plus it probably gets 80mpg!!!

I'd love to get one of those 50's... Preferably one that's been used, abused, shot at, pissed on, and left for dead... Cool little winter project, fun commuter, and track day blast...

They exist, the US just doesn't see them...

normal_kawasaki-zxr250-05.jpg

k, so take everything i said and apply it only to US market. guess we get the short end of the stick on this one :(

maybe its a trade off, we have slower internet, but larger bikes. japan has super fast internet, and more awesome small bikes. japan sounds better every day.

k, so take everything i said and apply it only to US market. guess we get the short end of the stick on this one :(

maybe its a trade off, we have slower internet, but larger bikes. japan has super fast internet, and more awesome small bikes. japan sounds better every day.

Problem is your on an ISLAND which means you cant go very far without turning around and heading back the other way... I would get very tired of "Ive been on this road before and that one two and that one two and ...."

Not to mention when asian chicks are hot... THEY ARE REALLY FUCKING HOT... Then again, when they are hit... they are REALLY FUCKING HIT. :D

Fugly dont cover it does it. Beat down w that generational ugly stick.:beating:

Gotta go with the half-asian chicks... Whether it's half-black or half-white n' asian... somehow it ALWAYS works... Biracial chicks in general almost always end up hot for some reason...