Extreme Superbikes . com FTW!!!

Hoblick

since Michelins are on sale, i decided now is the time to get my tires.. i did alot of searching or the best deal on my tires.. which are

Michelin Pilot Road 2CT

and i wanted the rear tire in the "B" which is for bikes with luggage and/or 2 up riding. and also a $20 jump from the regular PR2

MPR2CT Michelin Pilot Road 2CT Front Tires

Options:

Size: 120/70/17 Front

MPR2CT Michelin Pilot Road 2CT Rear Tire

Options:

Size: 180/55/17 Rear (B)

initially i was gonna buy them from motorcycle super store.. price for the pair $290.99 shipped to my door... great price!

i checked iron pony.. $311.00 + tax

i checked comp acc cause someone started that thread about the tires on sale there... $297.00 shipped

and then i tried Extreme superbikes www.extrmsbks.com because someone threw the link up in the comp acc thread...

they didnt have the "B" tire online so i gave them a call. the guy i talked to was very helpful, and even put the tire on there online store so i could do the transaction online. There price blew away everyone else.. $257.90 for the pair shipped to my door!!! :eek::eek::eek:

got my tires ordered, and should be here monday!

if anyone needs some tires, i would check them out.

before someone else says anything he has always been a good seller to me! He has given me some great prices and have had onlt good dealings with him. There is some bad press gong around on him,but like i said he has always done me right and the junkies too.

+1

I have talked and ordered with Jason (owner) for the majority of all my race bike parts. He is knowledgeable and willing to work with you and help you get what you need. He’s a sponsor on junkies and just noticed a post from him here the other day. (xtrmsbks)

He has a great deal/sale on all Michelin tires through February if you’re looking for some. Keep in mind that other business might be a little cheaper due to bulk orders. But if you’re looking to get some good parts with some savings, he’s the man to talk to. Hopefully he will become a sponsor here and give us the hook-up also!

And correct website is:

http://www.xtrmsbks.com/store/home.php

Edited by SJC1000rr

I would also like to point out that many manufacture's are forcing places to post retail prices on their website. (A-Star, Arrow, etc)

I recommend calling him to get the best price or if he does the same here as a sponsor, register and he updates your account with the discount added in.