CHC Custom Shovelhead Chopper Bobber Harley (Washington Court House) $11600

Craigslist

We'll, as much as I hate to do it, my shovel is up for sale. Where to start? Well, it's a complete custom build, Maximum Metalworks rigid frame, 70's narrow glide with shaved lowers(brake mount is still there),21" front wheel with Avon speedmaster tire, 16" rear with Avon tire, Super E carb, BKC glass jaw velocity stack. Just about everything else was hand made by Court House Custom. Seat by Outside the Box cycle seats with a CHC air bag set-up. The kick-ass paint job was done by the one and only Darren at Liquid Illusion. The headlight was a old cop car spot light, the tail light was made from a vintage microphone. Custom gas tank, oil tank, forward controls, struts, bars, pipes, center stand, battery box, primary oil filter and all other fab done by CHC. The tranny is a Revtech 4 speed, kick only. The engine is a 1980 80ci shovel, the top end has been rebuilt. This bike is a true one of a kind, what it doesn't have is turn signals, front brake, a starter and a horn. The gloryhole was featured in the October issue of Cycle Source, the October issue of The Horse, it is July in the new Horse magazine 2010 calendar, was a winner at smoke out this year and the Easyrider bike show in Columbus. Bike is titled as a 2007 ASVE which is a self assembled title. Bike is located in central Ohio, I do know a couple good shipping company's, buyer is responsible for arranging any shipping and is at their cost. please email any questions, thanks

More...