2009 Blue KLR 650 Like New – No Trades (Lake County) $4300

Craigslist

I have my Blue KLR 650 for sale. Like New! I bought this bike in October of 2009 and have only put 515 miles on it. Ready for the first oil change which I will do. This is a great bike and is ready to ride. I purchased it as a trail and a street bike but have decided to purchase a dedicated street bike instead. This motorcycle has never seen any real off road use. I would say of the 515 miles on the bike maybe 5 of them were on local nursery roads. That's the reason for me going to a strictly road bike. There is a great aftermarket for these motorcycles and they can be used as a commuter or take you around the country with the optional luggage systems available.

I added a top-case over the winter for carrying thinks like my full-faced helmet but have not used it yet. It is detachable from its base and only requires the key to remove it (no tools!). The case locks to keep you items secure. I painted the trim on the case to match the bike color. These bikes are well known for their reliability and versatility as a dual sport motorcycle. It truly is a great motorcycle and a lot of fun to ride.

MSRP for this motorcycle is $5,599 at the dealer. Kawasaki is not shipping 2010’s yet. I’m asking $4,300 for this like new KLR 650 (Don’t pay the $495+ dealer prep and miscellaneous fees associated with purchasing from a dealer!) Still has the 1-year manufacturers warranty until October 2010. You can’t get a cleaner one unless you pay the high dealer prices and fees!

Please e-mail any questions. Not interested in any trades.

More...