mx500af (toledo) $4500

Craigslist

I am the bike builder at MPS in maumee, ohio.we build the best and fastest 500 aluminum 500's in the world!period.when i built my own personal 500 i had a choice of any year frame i wanted we have them in stock ready from 2002-10 .I chose the 2002 because they handle better than any other chassis out there and are the easiest to work on.the bike has never even had fluids in it yet.only thing used and that was perfect was the 2002 crf450r frame.bike has chrome DNA wheels and red anodized hubs,fat stainless spokes,new tires,wave front and rear rotors,new gripper seat,pro taper gold bars and risers.d.i.d. gold 520 chain and new sprockets.all new tank and body.stock 05 new suspension .engine is a 85h.p.cr500 with new 80 over wiseco pro-lite piston rings bearings and wristpin.has a full race port cylinder,high compresssion head ,bottom end is new ,tranny is new,carb is a mikuni pj bored out to a 41mm,bas boyesen rad valve.pro-circuit pipe and silencer.very firm on the price!419-327-0043 THIS IS A NEW RACE BIKE NEVER VEVEN RAN...$4,500

More...