blaster frame lone star axle fenders seats shocks wheels tires (OH/IN state line)

Craigslist

make offer on one or all...I'd sell it all as a lot for cheaper

I have about everything but the motor/carb/pipes

lone star axcaliber extended axle..adjustable from 1"-3" I think"...chrome...thicker and wider than a stock axle...comes with sprocket and brake disc $175 its $350 new with no disc or sprocket

dark blue fender set with black seat $100 front fenders hood gas tank cover not pictured

bright blue fender set with black and blue seat $100 front fenders hood gas tank cover not pictured

bright blue hood gas tank cover shaved front fenders and black and blue seat $75obo no rear fender for this set

front/rear shocks with yellow springs $75

maxxis razr tires on wheels $150 18" rear 20" front great tred

polished aluminum 9" rear wheels with not so good tred on tires $75

near complete frame/chassis just needs rear wheel hubs and a steering stem./..think it has wiring and electrical boxes $150

if you want the frame with fenders/seat and wheels/tires I'd take $325 without the lone star axle or $450 with it (no stock axle) probably $650 or so for everything listed and I'll throw in whatever misc. parts I have laying around....trying to come up with money to re-build my banshee so if you have banshee parts I'll trade

not giving out phone number cause I get too many calls/texts that lead to nothing

email me your number and I'll call you

More...