1979 suzuki ds80 with 2000 jr80 engine everything new (colerain) $550

Craigslist

i am selling a 79 ds80 2 stroke that has been completly gone though. it was stripped down to frame and painted black (original color) replaced all cables ,hoses, sprockets, gaskets, tires, filters, plug, bushing, light,and oil that i could. engine i bought off ebay is off an 2000 jr80 . mounts up to the same motor mounts nothing has been modified. has all packaging of everything that was replaced, crank bearings seals rod bearings kicker shaft, gaskets, piston. i have the original motor that came with it. it has a points ignition new motor is electronic ignition. have extra fenders gas tank and another front tire and intertube. everything on it works even the head light. which is rare for these dirt bikes light bulb is new also. it has orange fenders (have rear just didn't put it on) and tank on it now it is not painted that is the original color. only ran klotz through it. really neat bike real fast for an 80 i have well over 1000 dollars in this bike without including extra parts...... I will consider trades and if you have any questions emailmeatmeyerstadium@yahoo.com thanks for your interest

More...