Yamaha Raptor 660 Bored 50 Over (Dublin) $2600

Craigslist

2002 Blue Raptor, Wiseco Pistons, Aluminum Oil Cooler, K&N Filter, engine bored 50 over, slip on exhaust, nerf bars, aftermarket handelbars, aftermarket front bumper, brand new holeshot tires on it, extended axels (makes it wider for handling) and probably more im forgetting. I have paperwork for almost everything including a brand new clutch and battery. Engine was rebuilt last year lots of power. Engine looks very clean and starts up in the coldest weather without the choke. Idles, rides, revs, and shifts perfect. Has sticker on it good untill 2011...only thing it could use is a new chain and sprocket....some of the teeth are a little worn out. Still rides fine however. This thing is loaded with power and not for the weak of heart. Tap the throttle and the front wheels come up. CLEAN title in hand...

I will ONLY trade for: 2004 and newer sport quads that have reverse and AT LEAST 400cc. No two stroke or kickstarts. This quad is honestly a bit too fast for the riding I do...I rarely get to open it up and these things are built for that. I also have one too many quads so cash is king.

Call/Text 614-394-4428

More...