1995 Wrecked Hurricane 1000 17K (lima, Oh) $1350

Craigslist

As the title states its a 95 honda Hurricane 1000 CC. Its wrecked, it has great compression all the way across, it has spark, the thing is the carbs are not properly timmed correctly, I dont need to sell it but I am just going to see what people have to offer, lol. I originally was thinking on making this my shifter cart project however I am working on another project that is just about done LOL. Its been sitting for about 2 months just because I have been busy working on other projects and things like that. I dont want it to sit to the point where I just cant get to it. I am interested as possible trades 4 wheelers such as banshees, blasters, honda, yamaha, 4x4 4 wheeler not 3 wheeler LOL. just show me and we will talk. I like flat screen LCD tv's 42" the larger the better. Let me know what you have the worst I can say is no. Like I said I am not in a huge hurry to sell it because if its not sold by the end of this month I will order the jet kit and pay a friend of mine to do all 4 carbs. My name is Reggie my number is 567-204-6620, my email address is childs_reginald@hotmail.com. NO SOLICITORS OR SCAMMERS, YOU GUYS ARE PRETTY ANNOYING FYI. Thanks and have a great day.

SANY1856.jpg

SANY1857.jpg

SANY1858.jpg

SANY1859.jpg

More...