Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is AMAZING!!!

Twisty

Well, what's the verdict Kev. MW2 or BC2?

I like both games actually. I like MW2 for the online play (short of all the bullshit glitches) and I like BC2 for the more realistic physical characteristics of environment. I think BC2 is easier to play purely based on my experience doing the campaign on 'normal' at the moment.

I can't argue what most critics say about either game.

I don't plan on letting either one leave my console anytime soon.

Knowing you Justin, wait and find it on sale for $40. There's been plenty of places selling it for that price lately.

I can't say much for MW2, as I really never played it, nor care too. I'm a pc guy, not a console guy. /shrug

As for BC2, I was testing it in Beta and have seen it come along from that. Its definitely one of the better shooting games and more realistic then several of the last few years of the type. (Arma/Arma2/CoD) etc... It does have some bugs that they are working on (OP medics/building bugs etc) But a lot of games have this. (MW2 is a hack fest)

Overall, if your a pc guy..I think you'll like the character options from the 4 types and being able to switch types quickly based on what your doing(MP). The graphics are good and shot placement and damage done is about what I would expect. With hit boxes being correctly sized, and respective abilties can be changed and defined based on your gear and play type. From sniping to all in rush down the enemy's throat etc. Or support with medic boxes and engineers for reparing. Just comes down to what you pref is.

I'd give it a 7/10 for now, but with some bug fixes and changes to certain items I'll bump it up to a 8-9/10.

Edited by SJC1000rr

Both have there pros and cons.

I found the campaign easier on BC2 on the hardest difficulty, compared to MW2. More storyline in MW2 as well.

Fighting is more compact, and higher paced in MW2. Maps are a helluva lot smaller.

BC2 almost everything can be destroyed. A pain in the ass when you are on the receiving end of a tank. :lol:

MW2, takes a whole clip to bring someone down

BC2, a few well aimed bursts, and the opponent is dead

Harder to level in BC2, I've just now cracked lvl 12 at 16 hours.

Haven't found ridiculous glitches in BC2 yet. Although I have been kills by a guy in a rock, and a tree.

BC2 is def something to play with friends online. Because it sucks having to run from one point to another, since the maps are so damn big. With a friend squad you can spawn on one another.

BC2, there isn't alot of camping, at least not the whorish camping in MW2.

BC2, knife action is a little slow for my liking, but seems more realistic.

Both have there pros and cons.

I found the campaign easier on BC2 on the hardest difficulty, compared to MW2. More storyline in MW2 as well.

Fighting is more compact, and higher paced in MW2. Maps are a helluva lot smaller.

BC2 almost everything can be destroyed. A pain in the ass when you are on the receiving end of a tank. :lol:

MW2, takes a whole clip to bring someone down

BC2, a few well aimed bursts, and the opponent is dead

Harder to level in BC2, I've just now cracked lvl 12 at 16 hours.

Haven't found ridiculous glitches in BC2 yet. Although I have been kills by a guy in a rock, and a tree.

BC2 is def something to play with friends online. Because it sucks having to run from one point to another, since the maps are so damn big. With a friend squad you can spawn on one another.

BC2, there isn't alot of camping, at least not the whorish camping in MW2.

BC2, knife action is a little slow for my liking, but seems more realistic.

I would agree with all of that.