Gerbings heated motorcycle jacket liner & gloves and other items (Miamisburg, OH) $15

Craigslist

I have a Gerbings heated jacket liner size 52 or 54, I think. It's about a 2x or 3x. Also, a pair of Gerbings heated gloves about size L mens. The set comes with a temp controller which controls the heat on both the jacket and gloves. Plugs into a Powerlet style electrical outlet. I've ridden my motorcycle with these on with temps in the 20s and it feels like an electric blanket. I've had them about 3 years and everything is in excellent condition. Cost about $400 new. Selling because I'm moving to the south in a couple of weeks and no longer need. I've also lost weight and the liner is too big for me now. I also have some other items I want to get rid of and will sell cheap so I don't have to move them. Metal gun cabinet, some tools and automotive books, padded motorcycle pants, night stand, tv stand, and a couple of small lamps. Call for details. Rick 937 474-7430. Please leave msg if no answer. I can't answer cell when at work.

More...