04 rm85L

Craigslist

i have an 04 suzuki rm 85L. This model is the big wheel bike. It has a brand new rebuilt engine. Weisco piston and ring new gaskets and brand new LA cylinder sleeve. The sleeve was professionally installed and the whole top end rebuild has less then 10 min run time on it. the bike also has a newly painted frame, the frame is now black. it runs very good. it has renthal bars and brand new renthal grips. the levers are new on it. some of the plastic on it is a little rough but still in okay condition. there is also a brand new front and rear pro taper sprockets that go with it and a new rk chain.(all are still in packaging) comes with a lot of extra little parts. The bike could use some new things including-new exhaust springs. it has some on there but the ones on it dont hold the exhaust as tight as it should be some they may need replaced. also the inside of the rear hub for the bike has been damaged. im lookin at buying a new rear rim to put on it but may not. i have all of the parts to do a rebuild on the hub but it needs the hub on it repaired or replaced. I have 2 new sets of wheel bearings that go with it. I will try and post some pics tomorrow. if you have any questions about the bike please send me email and ill get back to as soon as i can.

please make offer if interested

More...